10/08/17, 12:47 AM   #1
Nesvil
Roleplay Addons

Im trying to do some Roleplay on TESO, already look on the roleplay library, but its kinda " poor "
things im looking for/wish

- an addon like TotalRP for WOW , that one is amazing letting you know who is using it... and character details and some other cool features..

- no @yourname on anywhere screen, i just want to see the character name

it would be cool of more addons for roleplay come out, immersion on this game is fantastic.
10/17/17, 12:04 AM   #2
MadThan
I too have been looking for something like this . But what Ive been told thus far is that there is nothing that allows you to use up memory for such a thing for everyone to see. Would love to see a TRP addon soon though
10/20/17, 09:36 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ESO is not able to spread data about other players if you look at them, or something like this.

Thre are a few methods to spread infos if you are grouped but they are sometimes buggy, making your client crash or make you logout due to "message spamming" And you are not able to send multiple pages of text with them, but only some numbers of very short texts!

If you are in the same guild the data could be transfered via the guild note text. But this is most of the time used for guild related info and restricted in the length.

So there is currently no possibility to exchange infos between players except via chat messges (which you need to "manually" send by pressing the RETURN key) or mails (which take a lot of time to be delivered sometimes).
11/06/17, 10:43 AM   #4
Nesvil
That about an add for only character names? i dont want to see @JohnJonnyJhonson on the interface, just the character name.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Roleplay Addons