03/15/14, 03:50 PM   #1
JanOo13
Crafting Styles

Hey all. I have one question that i don't understand, well i have Nightblade and I'm trying to learn Woodworking good but, there is 1 thing that I don't understand about Styles. I have already known Bone Style and Breton Style but how or where I can learn other style crafting ? Thnx For Reading and Helping :P
03/15/14, 03:59 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
They're drops.
03/15/14, 04:03 PM   #3
JanOo13
it drops from any mob ?
03/15/14, 07:38 PM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Correct.
03/16/14, 05:03 AM   #5
Vuelhering
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Drops from nightstands and wardrobes. Fairly rare, don't know of anyone finding an ancient elf or the other non player style books.
03/30/14, 08:06 AM   #6
Haru
Originally Posted by Vuelhering View Post
Drops from nightstands and wardrobes. Fairly rare, don't know of anyone finding an ancient elf or the other non player style books.
In the beta I found pretty much all of the styles from looting the various containers (trunks, urns) in Cold Harbour, except from the ancient elf, primal and non-usable race ones. Neither did I find the Imperial one.. I'm assuming they'll be harder to get ones (Imperial one might simply only be for imperials) and not just random drop ones, later on?

However, playing in the early access now and looting all containers in Cold Harbour that I could find, none dropped (though I've only done one full "tour" of it till now). Wonder if they lessened or removed the droprate from them all together? I'd normally find at least one.

EDIT; Doing a 2nd run of the place (waiting for my SO to play mains) I also realised the containers in Cold Harbor have been stripped of the other recipees that would drop from them occationally.

Is it possible crafting styles now got different sources..?

Last edited by Haru : 03/30/14 at 09:50 AM.
03/30/14, 09:28 PM   #7
Abardomas1

There are a few free guides, tips and a couple crafting videos at eso universe.... also, doing a quick search on YT I found several newer videos as well
03/31/14, 07:37 AM   #8
Tajin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Haru View Post
EDIT; Doing a 2nd run of the place (waiting for my SO to play mains) I also realised the containers in Cold Harbor have been stripped of the other recipees that would drop from them occationally.
I can confirm that. Cold Harbor seems to be no longer a good place to farm crafting style books.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Gameplay » Crafting Styles