06/28/15, 07:37 PM   #1
iluvcheat
Can't get this to work !

Hi,

I'm an ESO player & I was told Minions is the a very good AddOns manager ( I formerly used nexus mod manager ), so I went ahead & downloaded it, but when it try to auto-detect my games ( ESO downloaded only currently ), it finds nothing. When I try to add a game, it tells me to select my AddOns folder, which I do, and it does nothing.

I tried deleting the minion.xml file as I read it would fix it, it only make it not open anymore. I also tried deleting / installing again.

Does anyone know how to fix this ?

I use windows 7 pro, AMD fx-8320 processor & I have 16 GB RAM if this is in any ways relevant. I also have 4 mods ( lore books, skyshards, combatcloud & minimap downloaded ).

Thank you.
06/29/15, 11:14 AM   #2
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Could you post your minion0.log and minion.xml (if you still have it) here? That may help us determine what is going on. The minion0.log is in the same folder as the minion.xml you deleted.

When you add the addons folder manually and you said "it does nothing" what do you mean by that? The ESO game isn't added to the game list to the left? -Or- it shows the game but none of the AddOns are showing up in game?

Also have you changed the default location of your windows documents folder? Perhaps to another drive?
07/08/15, 04:50 PM   #3
unleashedkaoz
won't appear in game

Hey so I need help cuz I cant figure it out on my own. So i downloaded the minion client. Originally it wouldnt add the game to my left but i eventually figured it out. I had to create my own addon folder since eso didnt do it on its own for some reason. I grabbed a few addons but now it wont appear in my game. Please help ASAP

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Can't get this to work !