04/13/17, 10:07 AM   #1
JHarbin
Wykkid Not Working

I've tried everything I can think of to make it work. I even had a friend come over to make sure I'm configuring it correctly. I have successfully made other add-ons work so it's not that.

I started with just Wykkid Out fitter. Wouldn't swap gear. Next I added Wykkid Macros. Wouldn't swap gears. Then I added the entire Wykkid Framework Suite. Nothing. That's when I had my friend watch me work it to make sure it wasn't on my end. I'm doing everything she is but it won't swap gear. It does swap the skill bar but not the equipment.

I had previously tried using AlphaGear but couldn't get that to work properly either. Since it was an outdated add-on, I switched to Wykkid.

I'm running Windows 10 if it makes a difference even though my friend is also using Windows 10.

Has anybody else run into this issue. If so, were you able to fix it?

Thanks
04/13/17, 11:14 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
AlphaGear is working properly if you are using the correct version.
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...GearLives.html
04/13/17, 03:17 PM   #3
JHarbin
Thanks but...

I am using that version of AlphaGear but I could not get it to work.
04/13/17, 04:44 PM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's working 100%.

Bind a key in the controls settings, or click the icon on the screen (a helmet) to show the menu.
In the menu specify your gear at the top. Drag your ger parts here.
Each row is one gear set.

At the lower right side you can specify skills.
Press K to show the ingame skills and drag&drop a skill into the slot.

At the lower left part you specify your sets (gear + skills). Right click them to open the possibilites for editing the set:
The top line is the gear, the 2 lines below are the skills.
Click the numbers at the left of each line to choose a gear from above and the skill bars from the lower right.

You can bind keys in the control settings to change the gears or you can click the gear set buttons shown on your screen.
You might need to enable them in the settings of AlphaGear, which you'll find inside the AlphaGear panel at the top right corner (left to the "X" close button).
04/13/17, 05:47 PM   #5
JHarbin
First of all, thank you for taking the time to help me.

With that being said let me describe what I've done. I have 3 sets that I want to use:

1) Dual wield weapons with medium armor
2) Bow with medium armor
3) Dual wield weapons with Heavy armor

I've put the armor, weapons, rings, etc in the top 3 spots in the top section. I've loaded the appropriate skills in the top 3 spots on the right hand section. I have them bound to the Num 1, Num 2, and Num 3 keys.

When I hit Num 1, everything works as expected.
When I hit Num 3, everything works as expected.

When I hit Num 2, it loads the medium armor and the bow as expected. However, if I select 1 or 3, it will not re-load the dual weapons.

I have all 3 sets locked if that makes a difference.
04/14/17, 12:02 AM   #6
Greevir

Originally Posted by JHarbin View Post
First of all, thank you for taking the time to help me.

With that being said let me describe what I've done. I have 3 sets that I want to use:

1) Dual wield weapons with medium armor
2) Bow with medium armor
3) Dual wield weapons with Heavy armor

I've put the armor, weapons, rings, etc in the top 3 spots in the top section. I've loaded the appropriate skills in the top 3 spots on the right hand section. I have them bound to the Num 1, Num 2, and Num 3 keys.

When I hit Num 1, everything works as expected.
When I hit Num 3, everything works as expected.

When I hit Num 2, it loads the medium armor and the bow as expected. However, if I select 1 or 3, it will not re-load the dual weapons.

I have all 3 sets locked if that makes a difference.
You need to unlock them. It locks the empty slot causing it to screw up the weapons.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Wykkid Not Working