06/15/17, 05:06 AM   #1
BloodEagle
Question Would it be possible to create an addon that auto-destroys all white stolen item?

The current character I am playing is attempting to do all the game achievements and one of those is selling 1 million worth of stolen goods.

While I am not sure if this can be accomplished faster by just auto loot stealing everything and then selling everything daily, I do wonder if getting rid of everything that is white and only selling greens and above would be quicker.

The only issue with this is that it is MUCH quicker auto looting stolen items, but MUCh slower destroying each white item so you are only left with the premier stuff.

Because of this, I was wondering if it would be possible to create an addon that auto-destroys stolen white items either as you get them or in a batch when you press a button. If it is possible, maybe it could also have an option to only destroy items under a certain threshold, like anything that sells for under 50 gold.

Well, that was my idea and question, so let me know all of you modding geniuses!
06/15/17, 05:11 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Check out the addon Dustman, think it already got this functions for stolen items.

The addon DoItAll with FCOItemSaver support is able to fence sell/launder all with one click/keybind Btw. It will sort the items by its worth so 0 worth items will be the last ones.

Last edited by Baertram : 06/15/17 at 05:13 AM.
06/15/17, 12:23 PM   #3
BloodEagle
Thanks! I already use Dustman and never noticed that (probably because I was not seeking it) and use FCO Itemsaver, but not the plugin you mentioned.
06/15/17, 01:39 PM   #4
iwontsay
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you want to go for broke, I can offer the InventoryManager to you. I've designed it to be as a Swiss Army knife when it comes to having your items managed, especially in combination and with the help of FCO ItemSaver. Though I must admit that while it has the flexibility of a Swiss Army knife it comes at the price of the complexity of a Swiss Army knife

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Would it be possible to create an addon that auto-destroys all white stolen item?