07/09/17, 04:22 AM   #1
Dallas23RP
Question [Request] Armor Preview

Can't see any detail in small image at the top of tool tip boxes for armor, weapons, etc. Perhaps magnify that image with an addon? Thanks for thinking about it.

(Note: I keep a small notebook at my keyboard and jot notes about the game. I think of an addon I want to search and write it down, then launch Minion when I'm out of the game. I'm requesting the ones I have been unable to find.)
07/09/17, 09:59 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This addon will show you how the crafted parts will look like before you craft them.
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...viewArmor.html

Magnifying the icon of the items won't help much as the icon will not show you the exact (and most of the time not even the similar) look of the item, if you wear it...

Last edited by Baertram : 07/09/17 at 05:31 PM.
07/09/17, 05:15 PM   #3
Sometimes Lies
Maybe I misunderstood, but it doesn't seem like that addon actually does what OP asked for? They have similar names, but different functionalities.

It seems like OP wants to be able to preview existing armor before wearing it, rather than previewing nonexistent armor before creating it. It's a subtle distinction, but I can see how it'd be a pain to run to a craft station every time you want to preview something -- especially now that you can only preview styles that your current character knows the motif for.
07/11/17, 03:32 PM   #4
Dallas23RP
You are both correct and helpful. Thanks!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] Armor Preview