10/17/16, 06:22 AM   #1
MagiczneTornado
[Searching] Addon that will bulk equip items but not whole sets

So yeah, im looking for an addon that lets you bulk equip items but not full sets.

I want to achieve something like this:

My character always wears helm and shoulder of monster set, then jewelery + weapons of second set and then chest, pants, boots, gloves, belt of third set.

I have 3 different monster sets i choose from, 3 different 5 piece sets and 3 different sets with jewelery.

If i would use an addon that swaps complete gear sets like Wykkid outfitter and cover all the combination i would have to create 27 different loadouts.

What im looking for is addon that will do it with only 9 saved gear sets. Like when i already have equipped full gear and then i want to use preset that consists only of helmet and shoulder it will swap my current helmet and shoulder but ignore all other gear pieces.

If i would use preset that uses 5 armor pieces (chest, belt, pants, boots, gloves) it would replace my current armor with the new one but it would ignore pieces in jewelery/weapon/helm/shoulder slots.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Searching] Addon that will bulk equip items but not whole sets