02/20/14, 05:51 AM   #1
Drakkon
Talking The Ultimate NightBlade Build for Lazy Finger!

Hello Guys,

Thank you for taking the time to check this build and leave me constructive advice to fine tune

I don't know about you guys but in most MMO's i tent to shy away from melee oriented classes for 2 reasons

1) LAG

2) Maybe my fingers are just not as dexterous as most people because i find it difficult (but not impossible) to hold "w" whilst sticking to my moving target and pressing my 1 to 5 Active abilities.

Therefor My CORE and primary action bar is a Bow Build inspired buy Kesil Bosmer Archer Build -> BUILD

Here comes the interesting part...same build but displaying my second action bar -> BUILD

I primarily chose "Self Buff" abilities so i can just go NUTS with my super fast life gaining attacks and evading attacks at the same time without having to worry about having the enemy close enough to use an ability

Rapid Strikes + Focused attacks both Boost my attack speed + extra stamina

Elude + Mirage (surprisingly have an AWSOME synergy) pop mirage first GIVE ENEMIES 15% miss chance and then pop elude and GIVE YOURSELF 20% Dodge.... HERE IS THE KICKER... anytime they miss they go off ballance for 6 seconds...

Lastly.... Leaching strike ensures my heal/stamina/magika topped up and the buffs are always up

CC and kiting can be a problem but hey if they doing that then ill stay in bow stance

Oh yeah i took Khajjit cause they are the best Nightblade class + dual daggers ill have more crit hit/crit damage than any other nightblade on the planet.

ALL COMMENTS MOST WELCOME
02/20/14, 11:57 AM   #2
Norefunds

Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post

2) Maybe my fingers are just not as dexterous as most people because i find it difficult (but not impossible) to hold "w" whilst sticking to my moving target and pressing my 1 to 5 Active abilities.

you should try to play with a controller then,its a lot easier...
02/20/14, 03:43 PM   #3
SupremacyNL
nice build

it's straight forward DPS rouge type build.
I think a lot of people are going for this , maybe some tweaking.
I like the dodging , the time you're able to dodge (26 sec) is quite high.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Class Discussions » The Ultimate NightBlade Build for Lazy Finger!