02/08/18, 03:21 AM   #1
manavortex

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[outdated] Textures

This thread is for requesting textures that we would like to see included with the game's texture library because they are used in more than one AddOn or are shared among multiple of ours.

I'ma start:

My usecase here is buttons - anything listed below should come in the three states _up, _over and _down.

Button selectors
since this is a wish list, I'd love to request them in hexagonal, round and square!

I was gracefully permitted to borrow those from awesome guild store. What I'd find awesome would be a flat shape that could be colorised and then overlaid by the frame with _down, _up and _over, but whatever works best for you.

Filter icons
Randactyl and ingeniousclown were awesome enough to set it all up already. However, it'd be glorious if all of those could be included in the game for AddOn purposes in all three states.

Map icons
I would love to have every map and tooltip icon available as a clean button texture without having to photoshop it first - outlaw refuges, blacksmithing stations etc.

Thank you for your time, keep up the good work!

02/08/18, 12:14 PM   #2
Dolgubon

I would imagine that there might be some issues with copyright, but for these commonly used textures, it would still be nice to have an 'official' texture which is included in the game. For me, the only custom textures I use are ones for weapons, body pieces and light/medium armour, but I know that they are used in many other addons too. Not having multiple addons load the same textures multiple times would probably help a bit.

02/08/18, 01:41 PM   #3
sirinsidiator

If it's just about the textures being shared, I could start a library for the ones I made and others can just add the ones they feel like sharing. No need to have them as part of the game itself? Unless you mean you want professionally made icons from some artist at ZOS?

02/09/18, 01:45 AM   #4
manavortex

While a library would no doubt be a great help, having them included in the official side of things would be a great help for anyone poking around outside our little community.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Wish List » [outdated] Textures