02/08/18, 11:28 PM   #1
z3r05k111
"You have entered [Zone Name] " in chat?

About a year, year and a half ago I used an addon that had this function. I think it was something that ONLY offered this, and while not a crucial or ground breaking thing, it's a simple addition that makes it easier to not unintentionally spam this or that zone while recruiting/selling etc.

The closest thing I can find is the "zone name alert" addon, which may even be the same mod but further in development, with that function removed.

If anyone has any feedback that might help me locate this particular addon, I would appreciate it
02/08/18, 11:39 PM   #2
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It says

Displays the name of the subzone you're entering. Examples: "Gold Coast Wayshrine", "Wayrest Market Square", "Alessia Bridge".
If subzone name is not available, displays the name of the whole zone. Examples: "The Gold Coast", "Wayrest", "Cyrodiil".
in its features. Wouldn't the subzone name still help you with whether you've advertised there?
02/08/18, 11:43 PM   #3
Dolgubon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I believe what you are looking for is http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1300-NowTalking.html
02/09/18, 09:29 PM   #4
z3r05k111
Originally Posted by Dolgubon View Post
I believe what you are looking for is http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1300-NowTalking.html
This is exactly it! For some reason the name never dawned on me I could only think to search for addons with "zone" in the name.

You're the man!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » "You have entered [Zone Name] " in chat?