07/12/17, 10:38 AM   #1
Striderlongshanks
what is the icon marked ALL in mail window?

anyone else have/know what is the 3rd envelope icon with triangle that says ALL that is in mail window beside the INBOX and SEND icons is?

Showed up about a week ago and for the life of me cant figure out what added it.

The icon is an envelope with a triangle inside just like the one used by the addon Dryzlers inventory to mark items for research. Tried turning off that icon and it's still there.

When you click on it you get a message in chat saying... Start task ALL
07/12/17, 10:56 AM   #2
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Turn off each addon until it disappears?
07/12/17, 03:41 PM   #3
Striderlongshanks
Ive tried that but, it seems to come and go on its own with no rhyme or reason so hard to tell if turning off a particular addon actually caused it to disappear or not. It could take a month of Sundays for me to turn off each addon and wait several days to see if it stays off then move to next one.

Surely I'm not only one seeing it but nobody ingame seems to know what it is either.
07/12/17, 04:08 PM   #4
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Your only option is to use Zgoo then use the mouse option while moused over the icon. Then look at its name in the data and it should point you to where it originated from.
07/13/17, 05:06 AM   #5
Striderlongshanks
Finally figured out what added the ALL button in mail, if anyone else wondering, was the addon Advanced AutoLoot Renewed.

Thx for the help

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » what is the icon marked ALL in mail window?