08/19/17, 01:50 PM   #21
Ayantir

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's one of your addons dealing with KEYBIND_STRIP. Just do a search.

It need to be manipulated with a callback on the scene. If not, you can have errors like this.

Basically to avoid the error, it should be :

Lua Code:
  1. THE_SCENE_WHICH_****_EVERYTHING:RegisterCallback("StateChange",  function(oldState, newState)
  2.     if newState == SCENE_SHOWING then
  3.         KEYBIND_STRIP:AddKeybindButtonGroup(KeybindStripDescriptor)
  4.     elseif newState == SCENE_HIDDEN then
  5.         KEYBIND_STRIP:RemoveKeybindButtonGroup(KeybindStripDescriptor)
  6.     end
  7. end)

Have fun searching.
08/20/17, 01:11 AM   #22
Octopuss

What confuses me is that it only happened about 3 times thus far, but always when doing the same thing. Must be something dynamic involved.
But with no reliable way to reproduce it, I don't know how to troubleshoot it.
08/22/17, 11:15 AM   #23
syzgod
Any idea which add-on can cause this? Can't be all 3 together.

LUA error:

user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazySetCrafter/Libs/LibLazyCrafting/LibLazyCrafting.lua:235: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazySetCrafter/Libs/LibLazyCrafting/LibLazyCrafting.lua:235: in function 'LibLazyCrafting.stackableCraftingComplete'
user:/AddOns/WritWorthy/Libs/LibLazyCrafting/Provisioning.lua:69: in function 'LLC_ProvisioningCraftingComplete'
user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazyWritCreator/libs/LibLazyCrafting/LibLazyCrafting.lua:453: in function 'CraftComplete'

Last edited by syzgod : 08/22/17 at 12:09 PM.
08/22/17, 12:01 PM   #24
ZOS_DanBatson
ZOS Staff!

Yes this person is from ZeniMax!
Originally Posted by Octopuss View Post
This is puzzling.
Code:
Duplicate Keybind: UI_SHORTCUT_PRIMARY. Before: tradinghouse (Buy Item). After: stats (Commit Points).
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'assert'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindStrip/ZO_KeybindStrip.lua:370: in function 'ZO_KeybindStrip:AddKeybindButton'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindStrip/ZO_KeybindStrip.lua:514: in function 'ZO_KeybindStrip:AddKeybindButtonGroup'
	EsoUI/Ingame/Stats/Keyboard/ZO_Stats_Keyboard.lua:91: in function 'OnStateChange'
	EsoUI/Libraries/Utility/ZO_CallbackObject.lua:111: in function 'ZO_CallbackObject:FireCallbacks'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:250: in function 'ZO_Scene:SetState'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager.lua:182: in function 'ZO_SceneManager:ShowScene'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager.lua:474: in function 'ZO_SceneManager:OnSceneStateChange'
	EsoUI/Ingame/Scenes/IngameSceneManager.lua:325: in function 'ZO_IngameSceneManager:OnSceneStateChange'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:251: in function 'ZO_Scene:SetState'
	EsoUI/Ingame/Scenes/InteractScene.lua:75: in function 'ZO_InteractScene:SetState'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:369: in function 'ZO_Scene:DetermineIfTransitionIsComplete'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:308: in function 'ZO_Scene:OnSceneFragmentStateChange'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:112: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:SetState'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:122: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:OnHidden'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragmentTemplates.lua:75: in function '(anonymous)'
Happened when I pulled an item from a mail. I don't get it.
We have just reproed this internally. Thank you for letting us know!
08/23/17, 10:05 AM   #25
syzgod
Originally Posted by syzgod View Post
Any idea which add-on can cause this? Can't be all 3 together.

Only getting these errors after crafting provisioning or alchemy.

LUA error:

user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazySetCrafter/Libs/LibLazyCrafting/LibLazyCrafting.lua:235: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazySetCrafter/Libs/LibLazyCrafting/LibLazyCrafting.lua:235: in function 'LibLazyCrafting.stackableCraftingComplete'
user:/AddOns/WritWorthy/Libs/LibLazyCrafting/Provisioning.lua:69: in function 'LLC_ProvisioningCraftingComplete'
user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazyWritCreator/libs/LibLazyCrafting/LibLazyCrafting.lua:453: in function 'CraftComplete'
Noone knows?
08/23/17, 11:44 AM   #26
Ayantir

Read the eror, the answer is inside.
08/24/17, 01:34 PM   #27
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Anything that showas as /lib/ or /libs/ is meant to be realted to a library. As libraries are included in several addons there is indeed the chance that it is bot of the addon mentioned that are wrong (or simply the library is wrong). So please contact the addon dev or the library dev (if they aren't the same).

But it's pretty obvious which addon causes the lua error as Ayantir told you: It's written inside and you just answered your question yourself before (2 addons, 1 library = 3).
08/24/17, 01:41 PM   #28
Dolgubon

I'd love to know how it's obvious because it wasn't obvious to me.
08/24/17, 01:45 PM   #29
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
With obvious I meant that there is a library that all addons seem to use, so it should be the library, or any of the 2-3 other shown addons that are "obviously written" in the string next to /AddOns/<Name here>
08/24/17, 02:58 PM   #30
Rhyono
Looking at the error, it's obvious the problem is from the lib (red for clarity):

Code:
stack traceback:
Diagnosing the cause of the problem and fixing it may be less obvious.
08/24/17, 04:28 PM   #31
Dolgubon

Ah yeah that makes sense. I was thinking a bit further ahead, I guess.
09/30/17, 08:03 AM   #32
Octopuss

I still keep getting the error from the first post at random when depositing items into the bank. It happens at random, but when it does, it's always when I mouse over an item and press E.
09/30/17, 09:20 AM   #33
Rhyono
More recently (past few weeks maybe), I've occasionally had that issue as well, but I haven't pinpointed what specific steps/addon is causing it.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Is this caused by an addon?