03/26/14, 10:06 PM   #1
Warjin
Addon to move and resize compass anyone?

I would love to be able to move and resize my compass, I never was a fan of having the compass on top of my screen, if one of you geniuses could make such a addon I will be happy to leave a nice tip via paypal.
04/06/14, 06:59 PM   #2
Datolite
I second this. In keeping with Wyk's immersion stuff, I would love to be able to move my compass and make it smaller.
04/06/14, 08:22 PM   #3
StealthStalker
Yep, looking for this as well. Would like something like the "Ribbon" compass, small compact, from DAOC.

Seen here: http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/8736/widescreen.jpg
04/06/14, 09:16 PM   #4
thelegendaryof

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well you can scale it but it 's position seems to get overwritten somewhere in the code so you'd have to find that Handler and disable it for yourself. Scaling works fine thought:

Edit: Just look at Wy's Framework - he has the Code to move down the Compass - implemented.

Last edited by thelegendaryof : 04/07/14 at 02:38 PM.
04/07/14, 04:13 AM   #5
Kith
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm currently working on a mod to allow 'dragging' of most of the UI frames and compass was going to be one as well. Will take a good look at it when adding to the list if theres extra re-positioning code being run on it.
04/07/14, 11:44 AM   #6
StealthStalker
I rather like the way default compass is for PvE, big and able to see quest markers easily. I dislike it for PvP cause I want it to be small and compact and easier to see the directions (I have to rotate it some now to really see where I'm looking).

So if I could have two, a custom compass I enable in pvp and the one at the top remain, that would be fine.

Otherwise I'd deal with just changing/resizing between sessions I guess.
05/05/14, 11:21 PM   #7
StealthStalker
Still looking for a custom compass that could possibly match the DAOC one I've linked above. I wouldn't need it to show any map objects (keeps, quests, etc). Just a small little ribbon compass for determining heading real quickly.
06/04/17, 10:31 PM   #8
huntedknight
Any help on this ? Id like to be able to move mine and resize as well. Im a visually impaired gamer so this would help a lot

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon to move and resize compass anyone?