06/04/17, 07:03 AM   #1
Dingodan

Sorcerer Helper -> Warden Helper

Hi,

it would be nice to have an AddOn like Sorcerer Helper but for Warden.

Maybe it is possible to add the Warden Skills to Sorcerer Helper!?
06/10/17, 07:16 AM   #2
Kenza
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I second this! And it seems the author of Sorc Helper is going to be away for a few months, and the addon is broken. Any chance someone would be willing to make a fix in the meantime?
06/12/17, 05:08 AM   #3
Letho
hey guys, have you tried Auramastery? It's a lot of work to configure it, but it's a) usable for every class and b) extremely customizable - works as long as the class mechanics are communicated through events - if you played WoW and know the addon "WeakAuras", then you know what it does.
06/13/17, 06:35 AM   #4
Kenza
I tried out aura mastery but it didn't work for me D: put the addon in addon folder and it showed up in the addon list in game, but I couldn't find a menu for it in settings or any hot keys for it or new buttons on the screen.. it does look like a neat addon from what I read about it tho! I'm not sure what I did wrong :s

But instead I just got srendarr set up to (mostly) tell me what I want to know now. Thanks for the suggestion! Maybe I'll try it out again next time it updates!
06/13/17, 09:14 AM   #5
Scootworks

Originally Posted by Kenza View Post
I tried out aura mastery but it didn't work for me D: put the addon in addon folder and it showed up in the addon list in game, but I couldn't find a menu for it in settings or any hot keys for it or new buttons on the screen.. it does look like a neat addon from what I read about it tho! I'm not sure what I did wrong :s

But instead I just got srendarr set up to (mostly) tell me what I want to know now. Thanks for the suggestion! Maybe I'll try it out again next time it updates!
maybe try to read the description? -> http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...tery.html#info
06/13/17, 12:48 PM   #6
Kenza
Oh, I'm such a derp. I completely missed the Usage paragraph. Thanks! Derpdederp x.x

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Sorcerer Helper -> Warden Helper