06/10/17, 04:57 AM   #1
Pinion
Hide Locked Items

With the recent doubling of bank space (ESO+) I'm tempted to put a lot of stuff back in the bank, particularly BoE weapons and armor. I'd like to lock the items which takes care of accidental decon, but I'd also like to hide all those locked items to make it easier to search for specific (unlocked) weapons/armor. Are there any addons that can do this already? Is it even possible to do otherwise?
06/10/17, 06:34 AM   #2
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Baertram's excellent FCO Item Saver can do that for you. It uses a separate locking system from the ingame system, so you will have to redo your locks, but it offers a lot of different categories (e.g. for sale, research) and allows to filter them on different screens with the buttons below the item list.
06/10/17, 02:53 PM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You do not need to redo your locks as it got a "transfer" setting to transfer the locks from standard game to FCOItemSaver 1st icon (Lock icon).
Check the settings -> Context menus in inventories -> Set "Activate TESO ingame item lock" to DISABLED -> Then click the button to the right "TESO Lock -> FCOIS Lock"

I guess I'll move this option to the general settings in the next verison so it's easier to see and find.

Last edited by Baertram : 06/10/17 at 02:55 PM.
06/11/17, 05:53 AM   #4
Pinion
Excellent. Thank you both very much. I will try it today Baertram. BTW - you don't have to move the option on my behalf, I was completely clueless about this particular function being available in your addon, which is my fault not yours.

Originally Posted by sirinsidiator View Post
Baertram's excellent FCO Item Saver can do that for you. It uses a separate locking system from the ingame system, so you will have to redo your locks, but it offers a lot of different categories (e.g. for sale, research) and allows to filter them on different screens with the buttons below the item list.
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
You do not need to redo your locks as it got a "transfer" setting to transfer the locks from standard game to FCOItemSaver 1st icon (Lock icon).
Check the settings -> Context menus in inventories -> Set "Activate TESO ingame item lock" to DISABLED -> Then click the button to the right "TESO Lock -> FCOIS Lock"

I guess I'll move this option to the general settings in the next verison so it's easier to see and find.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Hide Locked Items