10/02/16, 08:49 PM   #1
silvereyes

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Craft Bag Extended translation needed: French, Japanese and Russian

I'm adding a new option to Craft Bag Extended. I have the German translation already, but if some nice Japanese, French and/or Russian speakers could provide translations as well, I would be very grateful.

Lua Code:
  1. ["SI_CBE_PRIMARY_ACTIONS_USE_DEFAULT"]         = "Default checkbox affects primary stow/retrieve actions",
  2. ["SI_CBE_PRIMARY_ACTIONS_USE_DEFAULT_TOOLTIP"] = "The default checkbox on the stow and retrieve quantity dialog prompt also affects the primary stow and retrieve actions. If you disable this option the primary stow and retrieve actions will always use maximum stack quantity.",

Last edited by silvereyes : 10/03/16 at 10:44 AM.
10/03/16, 02:50 AM   #2
Llwydd
Lua Code:
  1. ["SI_CBE_PRIMARY_ACTIONS_USE_DEFAULT"]         = "Quantité par défaut ",
  2.     ["SI_CBE_PRIMARY_ACTIONS_USE_DEFAULT_TOOLTIP"] = "Ceci défini la quantité d'objets à prendre/gérer par défaut. Activée, vous utilisez toujours la quantité que vous avez définie quelque soit le bouton choisi. Désactivée, vous avez le choix entre la quantité choisie par défaut et la quantité totale suivant le bouton. ",

Very very poor translation. I do'nt really understand. I think if you check this box, the box is locked with the maximum of objects present. I'm not sure at all.

Edit : change the translation,not really better but it's more understandable in french

Last edited by Llwydd : 10/04/16 at 02:10 AM.
10/03/16, 06:48 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Nope. As an explanation:

If you use the craftbag and Craftbag Extended is active:

If you withdraw items from the craftbag you are able to right click the item and choose "Get" or "Get amount".
If you choose "Get" a whole stack will be taken.
If you choose "Get amount" a popup will show the standard craftbag withdraw screen where you are able to select an amount of the stack which you'd like to withdraw.
There is a new checkbox named "Default" which will work like this, if clicked:

If the setting you are translating here is activated:
The default amount you have setup in that popup will always be taken, even if you only use the "Get" entry in the item's context menu.

If the setting you are translating here is deactivated:
The default amount you have setup in that popup will only be taken, if you use the "Get amount" context menu entry of that item.
If you use the "Get" contetx menu entry a whole stack will be taken.
10/04/16, 01:10 AM   #4
Llwydd
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Nope. As an explanation:

If you use the craftbag and Craftbag Extended is active:

If you withdraw items from the craftbag you are able to right click the item and choose "Get" or "Get amount".
If you choose "Get" a whole stack will be taken.
If you choose "Get amount" a popup will show the standard craftbag withdraw screen where you are able to select an amount of the stack which you'd like to withdraw.
There is a new checkbox named "Default" which will work like this, if clicked:

If the setting you are translating here is activated:
The default amount you have setup in that popup will always be taken, even if you only use the "Get" entry in the item's context menu.

If the setting you are translating here is deactivated:
The default amount you have setup in that popup will only be taken, if you use the "Get amount" context menu entry of that item.
If you use the "Get" contetx menu entry a whole stack will be taken.

Ok thanks
my translation is not good...
10/04/16, 07:48 AM   #5
ForgottenLight

I translated the requested text in Russian. I will also include a revised version of the text that was already in the addon. Machine translation sometimes produces jokes.
Lua Code:
  1. ["SI_CBE_DISABLE_GUILDBANK_WITHDRAWAL_AUTO_STASH"]         = "Откл.авто-перевод из гильд.банка в рем.сумку",
  2. ["SI_CBE_DISABLE_GUILDBANK_WITHDRAWAL_AUTO_STASH_TOOLTIP"] = "Если эта опция включена, выведенные из гильд.банка ремесленные материалы будет помещены в Ваш рюкзак. Они не будут автоматически переноситься в Вашу ремесленную сумку (доступную за подписку ESO+).",
  3. ["SI_CBE_PRIMARY_ACTIONS_USE_DEFAULT"]         = "\"По умолчанию\" влияет на действия \"Сложить\"/\"Извлечь\"",
  4. ["SI_CBE_PRIMARY_ACTIONS_USE_DEFAULT_TOOLTIP"] = "Если в диалогах \"Сложить Количество\" и \"Извлечь Количество\" вкл. опцию \"По умолчанию\", то кол-во предметов, из этого диалога, будет использовано для для основных действий - \"Сложить\" и \"Извлечь\". Если опция отключена, основные действия \"Сложить\" и \"Извлечь\" всегда будут использовать кол-во, равное одному стеку.",

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Translation Help » Craft Bag Extended translation needed: French, Japanese and Russian