10/07/17, 01:35 AM   #1
Marazota
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
method for Fence count

When you put points into Trafficer passive, ESO does not update the total of items that you are allowed to fence until you visit a fence. Same thing with when the fence is supposed to reset for the next day - it doesn't actually update until you visit a fence. (It is a great annoyance to me because I can't fix that!)
hey guys is there a way to code that?
like read the level of your passive skill in a moment after you level up it?
any tricks?
ty in advance
10/07/17, 09:29 AM   #2
Dolgubon

Try this event maybe: EVENT_SKILL_RANK_UPDATE (number eventCode, number SkillType skillType, number skillIndex, number rank)

What's your use case though? It might make more sense to instead just check the level of the skill each time.
10/07/17, 01:00 PM   #3
Ayantir

What the issue ?

Trafficer passive is intended to raise the count of items you can deal to the fence manager. If you don't visit him, this passive has 0 influence.

You just won a discount, but you don't want to go visit the seller. It's not a bug, but a feature. If you have an addon which show you the items you can fence without taking count of that little feature which only applyes 4 times in the life of a character, that's your addon issue, report it to its author.

Or does it happens more ? follow my look.

Ayantir who read between lines.
10/07/17, 01:09 PM   #4
Marazota
Originally Posted by Dolgubon View Post
Try this event maybe: EVENT_SKILL_RANK_UPDATE (number eventCode, number SkillType skillType, number skillIndex, number rank)

What's your use case though? It might make more sense to instead just check the level of the skill each time.
its about any addon for thieving

like http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1721-ThiefTools.html

i want it to display total slots available to Fence, even if i update the passive skill
its 60 by default
it remains 60 after i put a skillpoint to Trafficker until i visit a Fence itself
then after first update its 120, 140,160 etc if i remember well

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » method for Fence count