04/24/18, 03:18 AM   #1
Galtharis
Exclamation We NEED a more immersive Roleplay addon!

Greetings everyone!

Oh boy have I wanted to immerse myself even more after getting into the ESO universe.

After RP'ing a lot in WoW I noticed that ESO lacks something special, something great!

We need WoWs TRP (Total Roleplay), but for ESO instead.

It's an addon where you can make your own spells, notes, scrolls and set custom titles along with Surnames and much more!

To be able to share these custom changes or creations you need the addon yourself, since it's not directly built into the game engine. But it helps bringing the Roleplay to an even more immersive level.

Here is a link to the one used in WoW as a pointer to what I mean: https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...xtended/images

Since i'm not a developer myself, I want for those said developers to see this as a plea. We need this, and I beg you for it.

- So now the question remains, can this be done or is it impossible to make at the time?

With best regards
Galtharis aka Theodluin.
04/24/18, 04:11 AM   #2
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
A few of these features could probably be done to a certain degree, but it is currently quite difficult to achieve and would take a lot of time to do. What doesn't work is sharing data (notes etc) between players in an automated fashion. Which is likely why nobody has made anything in that direction yet.
04/24/18, 04:37 AM   #3
Galtharis
Alright, thanks for your response.

My hope is for someone to find this particular type of addon interesting, and perhaps develop an addon based on some of the features you're actually able to make.

This was just an idea. However, to see it prosper would be magical.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » We NEED a more immersive Roleplay addon!