Quantcast
Download
(3 Kb)
Download
Updated: 06/09/19 03:20 PM
Compatibility:
Elsweyr (5.0.5)
Updated:06/09/19 03:20 PM
Created:03/12/19 06:05 PM
Monthly downloads:225
Total downloads:3,128
Favorites:26
MD5:
Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Charge, Auto Repair
Version: 1.3
by: Drummerx04 [More]
I got really lazy about certain aspects of this game, so I made a personal addon to address the issues I had... the whole idea was to facilitate ultimate laziness around mundane tasks.

I plan to periodically update this as I find more things that I start feeling lazy about. These features aren't meant to be ground breaking, but they are meant to be super lightweight and dependable.

All features currently listed below can be toggled on or off, and any features I add in the future will also have the same option.

Run "/lhacks" in game to see current settings and the toggle flags. Just place the listed options after "/lhacks" and a space to toggle them in game.
  1. Compass Boss Bar - The giant red boss bar that covers the compass... this feature turns that off so you can use your compass while fighting bosses. Many other addons include an extra boss health bar anyway.
  2. Recharge Weapons - Recharges your weapons as you use them (even in combat). Weapon will be recharged instantly (if you have soul gems) once your weapon reaches 2 remaining charges.
  3. Repair Gear - Gear is repaired automatically if you have non-crown repair kits that can fix your armor. Gear repair happens automatically in combat if it degrades during combat once your gear hits 2%. Since dying can break your armor from as high as 12% and repairs cannot be done while dead, your gear will be instantly repaired upon reviving by soul gem or wayshrine instead. (Basically, if you have repair kits you should never find yourself using them manually as you would be wasting them)
  4. Repair/Recharge sounds - Choose whether or not the standard recharge/repair sound is played
Version 1.3
  • Added a potential fix to a reported bug with Elsweyr that would ultimately cause a disconnect when repairing gear. Will monitor the feedback

Version 1.2
  • Repair/Recharge text prompt now includes item link to the items repaired or recharged
  • Added a new option "/lhacks sound" to toggle whether standard sounds play for repairing and recharging
  • Settings are now account wide.

Version 1.1
  • Addressed an issue where the inventory location of soul gems and repair kits may not be tracked correctly across multiple stacks
  • Updated the repair/recharge print statements to be correct
Optional Files (0)


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 04/01/19, 09:32 PM  
atwansol

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 8
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Drummerx04
Originally Posted by atwansol

Really? That would be nice! If you like, please post a short explanation, I would be very interested to know, what causes this issue, even if I am no developer of ESO-Addon.
I believe the issue is related to the way I was locating items in the inventory. If you had multiple stacks of an item and the item stack ran out, the addon would not see that it needed to locate a new soul gem or repair kit. So I wrote a little more robust inventory detection logic, and we'll see whether that fixes it for you.

The change has been uploaded, so you should be able to try it out soon.
Thank you very much for your work on that issue. I think you are right, because of two reasons: first the addon of the old version worked flawlessly the last 10 hours, second there was only one stack of soulgems in my inventory the whole time and I remember, that I got more than one yesterday, as the issue occurred. I will install the new version for the next gaming session. Stay well and thank you so much.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04/01/19, 06:41 PM  
Drummerx04
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 38
File comments: 43
Uploads: 5
Originally Posted by atwansol

Really? That would be nice! If you like, please post a short explanation, I would be very interested to know, what causes this issue, even if I am no developer of ESO-Addon.
I believe the issue is related to the way I was locating items in the inventory. If you had multiple stacks of an item and the item stack ran out, the addon would not see that it needed to locate a new soul gem or repair kit. So I wrote a little more robust inventory detection logic, and we'll see whether that fixes it for you.

The change has been uploaded, so you should be able to try it out soon.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04/01/19, 12:25 PM  
atwansol

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 8
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Drummerx04
Originally Posted by atwansol

I am playing a sorc, so my stave is not recharging anymore. When this issue has occurred the first time, I charged it manually. Afterwards I've waited till the stave become empty again to see, if the addon would do his job this time, but it doesn't - I have to recharge the stave again manually. I use only normal soulgems and I have checked the options of the addon - auto recharge is activated.
Alright, I think I know what might be happening, but I'll have to take a look when I get home.
Really? That would be nice! If you like, please post a short explanation, I would be very interested to know, what causes this issue, even if I am no developer of ESO-Addon.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04/01/19, 05:47 AM  
Drummerx04
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 38
File comments: 43
Uploads: 5
Originally Posted by atwansol

I am playing a sorc, so my stave is not recharging anymore. When this issue has occurred the first time, I charged it manually. Afterwards I've waited till the stave become empty again to see, if the addon would do his job this time, but it doesn't - I have to recharge the stave again manually. I use only normal soulgems and I have checked the options of the addon - auto recharge is activated.
Alright, I think I know what might be happening, but I'll have to take a look when I get home.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 04/01/19, 02:51 AM  
atwansol

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 8
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Drummerx04
Originally Posted by atwansol
Thank you very much for the reply. I do not get any error, but the addon does not recharge the weapons anymore. Actually I do not know, when it stopped working - I recognized the issue today the first time. I suppose it could be correlate to the last minor update a couple of days ago, otherwise I got no clue why. I really love this Addon and I would be very happy if it would work again one day.
There is a slight chance that some really weird network lag or something prevented all of the correct events from firing in game as your weapon hit the depletion threshold. Once the weapon is actually 100% empty, the game no longer sends the triggering event that tells the addon to recharge, so you will have to do it manually after which it should work normally again.

I've only really tested this thing with staves and s&b, so I'm only 90% sure it works with duel wielding as well. Is it an offhand weapon that fails, or just all weapons?

Also, this addon currently ignores crown soul gems, but I'm assuming you have filled soul gems in your inventory?
Running "/lhacks" will tell you whether each feature is actually on.
I am playing a sorc, so my stave is not recharging anymore. When this issue has occurred the first time, I charged it manually. Afterwards I've waited till the stave become empty again to see, if the addon would do his job this time, but it doesn't - I have to recharge the stave again manually. I use only normal soulgems and I have checked the options of the addon - auto recharge is activated.
Last edited by atwansol : 04/01/19 at 05:25 AM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03/31/19, 08:47 PM  
Drummerx04
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 38
File comments: 43
Uploads: 5
Originally Posted by atwansol
Thank you very much for the reply. I do not get any error, but the addon does not recharge the weapons anymore. Actually I do not know, when it stopped working - I recognized the issue today the first time. I suppose it could be correlate to the last minor update a couple of days ago, otherwise I got no clue why. I really love this Addon and I would be very happy if it would work again one day.
There is a slight chance that some really weird network lag or something prevented all of the correct events from firing in game as your weapon hit the depletion threshold. Once the weapon is actually 100% empty, the game no longer sends the triggering event that tells the addon to recharge, so you will have to do it manually after which it should work normally again.

I've only really tested this thing with staves and s&b, so I'm only 90% sure it works with duel wielding as well. Is it an offhand weapon that fails, or just all weapons?

Also, this addon currently ignores crown soul gems, but I'm assuming you have filled soul gems in your inventory?
Running "/lhacks" will tell you whether each feature is actually on.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03/31/19, 06:59 PM  
atwansol

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 8
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Drummerx04
Originally Posted by atwansol
This is a really nice Addon. Unfortunately it does not work anymore after the last update.
Could you narrow that down a little? I've only ever made one upload, and I don't believe ESO has had a major update either.

Are you getting error windows popping up, or just getting messages saying you are out of soul gems/repair kits?
Thank you very much for the reply. I do not get any error, but the addon does not recharge the weapons anymore. Actually I do not know, when it stoppend working - I recognized the issue today the first time. I suppose it could be correlate to the last minor update a couple of days ago, otherwise I got no clue why. I really love this Addon and I would be very happy if it would work again one day.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03/31/19, 04:54 PM  
Drummerx04
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 38
File comments: 43
Uploads: 5
Originally Posted by atwansol
This is a really nice Addon. Unfortunately it does not work anymore after the last update.
Could you narrow that down a little? I've only ever made one upload, and I don't believe ESO has had a major update either.

Are you getting error windows popping up, or just getting messages saying you are out of soul gems/repair kits?
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03/31/19, 03:21 PM  
atwansol

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 8
Uploads: 0
This is a really nice Addon. Unfortunately it does not work anymore after the last update.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03/13/19, 02:27 AM  
iksaa

Forum posts: 17
File comments: 28
Uploads: 0
Thank you!

Recharge and repair and lightweight, awesome
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: