ESOUI

ESOUI (https://www.esoui.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Authoring Discussion (https://www.esoui.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=174)
-   -   Detect Tribute Game Outcome (https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10184)

ExoY 05/22/22 10:40 AM

Detect Tribute Game Outcome

Hello,
has anybody found a way to deetermine the outcome of a ToT game?

ZOS_DanBatson 05/23/22 02:26 PM

I'm looking into making more of the match summary APIs and events available to the public API.

NeuroticPixels 05/23/22 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZOS_DanBatson (Post 45953)
I'm looking into making more of the match summary APIs and events available to the public API.

THANK YOU!!!!!!! :banana:

ExoY 05/23/22 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZOS_DanBatson (Post 45953)

Thanks, that would be awesome :)

Can you give us a little heads up in this thread if and when that happens?

Baertram 05/23/22 04:48 PM

It's always done when we get the api patch notes with the changes ;)
Needs to be designed, implemented, patched. So let's just wait patiently and we'll get noticed as it's there

ExoY 05/23/22 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baertram (Post 45956)
It's always done when we get the api patch notes with the changes ;)
Needs to be designed, implemented, patched. So let's just wait patiently and we'll get noticed as it's there

I wasnt sure if they do changes to the api only with new updates or also during normal maintance/ incremental patches.

For the latter there isnt api patch notes provided each time.

Baertram 05/24/22 02:59 AM

Afaik API updates are not added with maintenance/incremental patches, only fixes will be applied.

What I wanted to say is: It usually takes some time to implement new API stuff and we will get informed then,
maybe not in this thread but via natch potes or gitter etc., or finding it ourselves all of sudden :-)

ZOS_DanBatson 05/24/22 08:55 AM

Luckily in this case I won't need to create any new APIs, just expose the ones I already have to public. So I'm going to try to get them into the next incremental. But no promises.

ExoY 05/24/22 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZOS_DanBatson (Post 45960)
Luckily in this case I won't need to create any new APIs, just expose the ones I already have to public. So I'm going to try to get them into the next incremental. But no promises.

I am just curious, do you mean in this situation the high isle release with next incremental or the first patch afterwards?

Sharlikran 05/24/22 01:31 PM

- Not high Isle

Quote:

try to get them into the next incremental
One of them, it's vague because it means the next one.

Quote:

try... But no promises
Meaning that it is an internal process... probably needs approvals and there will probably be some discussions first... when it happens it happens.

ExoY 05/25/22 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharlikran (Post 45962)
- Not high Isle

One of them, it's vague because it means the next one.

Meaning that it is an internal process... probably needs approvals and there will probably be some discussions first... when it happens it happens.

With the current situation of the end of a pts cicle it could be interpreted eighter way, that's why I am asking Dan. I am fully aware that regardless of the answer it is not a guarantees.