Patch Notes 2.5.5, Shadows of the Hist
Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited v2.5.5 - Shadows of the Hist DLC is LIVE!
- Updated and clarified a number of help and tutorial entries.
- Fixed an issue if you were killed by a single attack, the killing blow icon would not be displayed in the Death Recap UI.
- Fixed an issue where the stealth reticle would not correctly update after going through certain doors.
- Shortened the German translation for the “Destroy” item text so it no longer extends outside its window.
- Fixed an issue with the Shrine to Stendarr asking for large, negative amounts to reset skills.
- Fixed an issue where the prices for items being sold by Eyes-the-Path in Northern Morrowind Gate would sometimes overlap with the armor value.
- Fixed an issue where hyperlinks on the legal documents could not be clicked.
- The loot notification that appears in the bottom-right corner of your screen now correctly displays items obtained from quests or from another item in your inventory.
- Loading screen tips that referred to the old Group Finder have been updated to reflect the new features and functionality.
- Fixed an issue where lockboxes, Thieves Troves, and chests displayed an item name instead of the correct container name.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a UI error when entering the game while mounted.
- Collectibles locked by race or alliance restrictions can no longer be quick slotted.
- Changed the sort order of collectibles to prioritize collectibles that your current character can use over ones they cannot. This will be most evident in Appearance sub-categories.
- Added a filter to Collections to only show collectibles that you can use on your current character.
- Fixed an issue where gaining Experience from multiple sources in a short amount of time would display the Experience amount in a non-abbreviated format.
- Removed the character icon next to character names.
- Fixed an issue where browsing from the Notification menu to the Collectible menu would display the tabs of the last screen that had been shown.
- Fixed an issue where certain character names could cause issues with the UI while using addons.
- Fixed an issue where your game could crash due to tooltips attempting to appear for non-existent Collectibles.
- In the UI error dialog, anonymous functions for script handlers are now named using the control name and the handler name instead of a hash number.
- The Cyrodiil map tutorial now shows all icons in its text.
- Fixed an issue where the Campaign browser would not properly update when navigating from the Campaign Overview tab.
- Fixed an issue where PvE revive options would appear after selecting a revive option from a PvP death.
- Fixed an issue where you could not revive as a Keep was being captured.
- Fixed an issue where player character names were not colored white when prompted to skip the tutorial at the Character Creation screen.
- Fixed an issue where the armor or weapon icon found in the Type Selector crafting UI would occasionally not display the correct version based on what materials had been selected.
- Fixed an issue with extra characters appearing in the descriptions of Crown Store products when showing the featured products pop-up.
- Mounts for sale from the stable will now show their nickname in the tooltip UI.
Japanese Game Client
- Fixed an issue that could cause a UI error when viewing the Claim Keep screen.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent navigation within the Crown Store.
- Fixed an issue that caused a UI error when looting containers during the Main Quest.
- Fixed an issue where the Provisioner UI would occasionally not update your inventory quantities after crafting a food or drink.
- Looting over 10 million of a currency or item will now properly display in the loot stream.
- Fixed an issue where some text on the ESO Plus page could get truncated.
Full Natch Potes
- Fixed an issue where the day character (日) associated with the guild creation date was being displayed as a blank square on the guild screen.
*Authors updating their AddOns please check this awesome thread
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:52 PM.
vBulletin © 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2014 - 2019 MMOUI