PC/Mac Patch Notes v3.3.5 (Dragon Bones & Update 17)
Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online v3.3.5 and the Dragon Bones DLC Game Pack! As with previous updates, the base game patch will be available to everyone who owns The Elder Scrolls Online and the DLC Game Pack will automatically download with it, allowing you instant access to the new content when you purchase it or activate an ESO Plus membership. Anyone who owns ESO and has an active ESO Plus membership will also automatically have access to the Dragon Bones DLC Game Pack. If your ESO Plus membership ends or lapses, you will no longer have access to the DLC Game Pack content and areas, but you will still have any items you earned while you had access.
In this update, you’ll be able to explore and conquer two all-new 4 player dungeons – Fang Lair and Scalecaller Peak. These dungeons offer new item sets, Monster Masks, achievements and unique rewards! We’ve also added two new Battlegrounds maps – Mor Khazgur and Deeping Drome – which are available to anyone who owns The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind.
In the base game patch, we’ve added several new features including the highly-anticipated Outfit System, which gives you the freedom to customize the visual appearance of your gear, and Home Storage Furnishings! We’ve also added two new systems to aid players as they adventure throughout Tamriel: a Level Up Advisor and Skills Advisor. And as always, we’ve made several adjustments and improvements to combat abilities, including an overhaul to our Synergy system, and several bug fixes.
- A message will now appear next to the Attributes section of the Character screen when you have unspent Attribute Points.
- Fixed an issue that would cause UI elements to load in slowly when first loading into the game.
- The load screen art will now be consistent to the zone you’re loading into.
- Fixed some inconsistencies with how numbers display across all languages.
- Fixed a number of entries that were lacking icons in the lore library.
- Moved the "Quest Giver Icons" option to the interface menu from the nameplates menu.
- Fixed several issues that could occur when attempting to purchase a home while your character was jumping.
- As part of an ongoing effort to standardize icons across the game, we updated a number of placeholder and existing icons and images.
- Timed notifications are now prioritized over non-timed notifications to help prevent you from missing them.
- Items that are bound to your current character are now referred to as "Character Bound" in the tooltip. All functionality remains the same.
- Fixed an issue where you could get stuck in the conversation window when attempting to open another UI window after beginning a conversation.
- Addons will now only know about attacks that target you after they hit you in PvP areas.
- Addons will no longer receive BEGIN combat events in PvP areas if they target the player, and come from a hostile source.
- Assistants no longer appear active in your UI after being disabled by traveling to a new zone.
- Bound recipes will now display as bound.
- When improving a Bind-on-Pickup Tradable item, the preview tooltip will now communicate that the item will become bound to you.
- The Creation tab at Crafting Stations will now remember the level you have selected, rather than the number of materials. This is to prevent accidentally crafting the wrong level gear when switching between slots that require different material amounts, such as Helmet and Pants.
- Replaced multiple missing assets in the Crown Store.
- Fixed an issue where Guest Campaign information was being inaccurately shown in the Campaign menu while not in the campaign. The information will now accurately display while in a Cyrodiil campaign.
- Fixed an issue where items in the Deconstruct menu would not sort correctly.
- Fixed an issue in the Crown Store UI where you could attempt to preview a home the same way other products are previewed (instead of being sent directly to the home).
- Fixed an issue where large quest area markers on the map could display incorrectly.
- Added a delay to the Ready Check UI to prevent accidentally accepting or declining while navigating menus.
- Fixed an issue where the "new" icon wasn't displaying on collectible entries in the Gamepad Collections menu.
Guilds & Guild Features
- Health costs on ability tooltips will now be colored red, to match the paradigm used for Stamina and Magicka costs.
Guild reputation gains will now appear in the Loot History UI.
- Reverted the recent change to the visibility of Guild Bank items. Guild members will now be able to see the items in a Guild Bank again, even if they aren't able to withdraw them.
- Note: Viewing Gold is still controlled by the guild rank permission.
- Fixed an issue where being demoted while viewing a Guild bank could change the Guild bank you were looking at.
- Fixed an issue where rugs and carpets did not have their own subcategory in the Guild Store search for Parlor furnishings.
- Fixed an issue where Target Dummies and Crafting Stations did not have their own subcategories in the Guild Store search for furnishings.
Tutorials & Tooltips
- Fixed an issue where the quest tracker could reset your tracked quest after viewing your Journal.
- Fixed an issue where linked achievement tooltips could display improperly.
- Added a Help page covering how appearance collectibles interact with and override each other.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:21 PM.
vBulletin © 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2014 - 2019 MMOUI