||11/03/14 09:21 AM
Patch Notes v1.5.2
Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online v1.5.2, our fifth major content update! We have many new features in store for you.
In this update, we’ve added Veteran City of Ash, the continuation of the dungeon City of Ash, and implemented our improved facial animations so NPCs will look more realistic when you speak to them. We’ve also implemented the next phase of the Veteran Rank improvements, which you can read more about below.
We’re introducing both dungeon scaling and solo-instance scaling in this update so you can go back and revisit some of your favorite dungeons, and have also implemented new Undaunted Enclaves and Pledges that you can perform every 20 hours.
Crafters have a lot to look forward to as well! You’ll be able to undertake certification, as well as crafting writs and survey reports once you’re certified. You’ll want to read more about this further down. In addition, we’ve added the Dwemer crafting style, and Twice-Born Star item set.
Last but certainly not least, you can check out our new chat bubbles, still in Beta form, but you’ll have to enable them first in the Settings menu.
In addition to all the new features, we’ve gone through and polished the game to address many issues with regards to combat, gameplay, dungeons, quests, and more.
- Added a system message when attempting to interact with a guild trader during transitioning periods.
- You can now press the "." (period) key to enter mouse mode while using siege weapons.
- Fixed an issue when changing to fullscreen mode, the resolution settings were not being saved.
- Added an error message when you attempt to read a book from the Lore Library that you have not discovered yet.
- Fixed an issue if you clicked on the scroll arrow of a tutorial popup after resizing the game window, the game could occasionally crash.
- Removed the sound you hear when leaving a text field (for example, User ID or Password.) You will still hear a sound when clicking on a text field.
- If you die after taking fall damage, the fall damage will now correctly appear in the death recap window.
- Fixed an issue where viewing a filtered-out achievement was causing UI errors.
- When a character is deleted from the character select screen, the model will now disappear immediately.
- Increased the display time of the center screen announcement when someone has been crowned or dethroned as Emperor.
- Fixed an issue where some quests that required you to gather items would display confusing information when only a single item was required.
- Added E as a keybind for selecting the first conversation option, and X for selecting the last conversation option. This is in addition to number keys 1-5 also selecting conversation options.
- Updated the Alliance War flag capture UI.
- Fixed an issue where the text under the stealth reticle would not display properly on the French game client.
- When allocating attribute points, you will once again be able to see how the points will affect your stats.
Source & Full Patch Notes
- Widened and added a column in the Add-On window for Authors. Author names which are too long will end in an ellipsis.
- Fixed an issue where Add-Ons with pathnames longer than 82 characters would not load.
- Add-On titles can now have up to 64 characters.
- The CopyAllTextToClipboard method is now private.
||11/03/14 09:22 AM
Can we now publish add-on for 1.5.2? I just happen to have some for it.
||11/03/14 09:27 AM
Of course. :)
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:52 AM.
vBulletin © 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2014 - 2019 MMOUI