||02/06/17 11:29 AM
Patch Notes v2.7.5, 6 Feb 2017
Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online v2.7.5, featuring Homestead! This free update introduces our player housing system with 39 uniquely-themed homes you can acquire throughout Tamriel. With over 2,000 individual decorative and furniture options, plus Furnishing Crafting, you’ll have a lot of options available to make your home truly yours.
In addition to this massive new system, we’ve also added Master Crafting Writs, four new Motifs, and updated several sources of itemization in Cyrodiil and the Imperial City, all of which are detailed below. You’ll also find that we’ve put a focus on improving the balance across all classes and skills.
As always, we’ve made several fixes and improvements to all previously DLC game packs and the base game patch. We can’t wait to have you play our latest update, which is approximately 3.36GB in size. Thanks, and enjoy!
- Crafting Motifs now have their own section in the Lore Library, visible upon obtaining Eidetic Memory from Shalidor.
- Made several modifications to the Guild Trader UI:
- Added options to search for furniture and furniture recipes.
- Searches will no longer clear when you go to a different guild trader.
- Added a keybind for “Reset Search".
- Added a Furniture section to your inventory.
- Fixed an issue where Inventory and Gold amounts would appear twice in the vendor UI.
- You will no longer hear a sound similar to coins fumbling around if you fail to enter an instance because it is full.
- Updated the error message when attempting to link an ESO account to a second Steam account.
- Attempting to use the "Get Me Unstuck" option twice within an hour will once again display the correct amount of time remaining until you can next use it, instead of displaying 0 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where the Join Queue button could get disabled when it should be enabled.
- The Lore Library subcategory for the Order of the Hour motif is now named “Order Hour” instead of “Hour Order”.
- Fixed an issue where the stack size reported for items sold in the Guild Store would be incorrect if it was too large.
- You can now rotate your character in the Inventory and Collections screens.
- Fixed an issue where item names in the Gem Extraction UI could occasionally turn blue.
- Fixed a UI error that could occur when clicking on an achievement at the same time as earning a different achievement.
- Unbound keys within the keyboard UI will no longer display their gamepad replacements.
- Fixed an issue where the message for leaving a dueling area could continue to appear after the duel ended.
- Achievement progress now refreshes correctly when viewing them as they update.
- Fixed an issue where item tooltips could incorrectly reflect the quantity of that item you actually have.
- Fixed an issue where zone chat would not display correctly while on certain quest stages.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when setting keybindings, where you would receive an error that a key was already bound to an action, without the error specifying which action.
- Updated the maintenance times in the Customer Support window.
- Note: At this time, this change is only reflected in the English game client. We’ll be updating French and German in a future incremental patch.
- Fixed an issue where your FPS and Latency would not display while controlling a siege weapon.
- Fixed an issue where the indicator for how many friends you have assigned to a campaign was occasionally inaccurate.
- Collectibles now correctly display a tooltip as you are looting them.
- Fixed an issue where a looted collectible would appear twice in the loot history.
- Fixed an issue where the right-click menu would occasionally not appear while using a crafting station near other dueling player characters.
- Items will no longer have an option convert to Imperial style if it is impossible to be converted.
- Fixed an issue where previewing a mount in the Crown Store would not consistently work.
- Fixed an issue where gamepad keybinds would show up in the Crown Crate UI when Gamepad Mode was not enabled.
- Fixed an issue with the Quest Journal where the text would not fade in/out correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the quickslot UI would display an incorrect item count for non-stackable items.
- Fixed an issue where the Crown Store would not correctly refresh when a product was removed from the store.
- Fixed an issue when trying to dye all items where the slots indicating which channel was being targeted for dyeing would not glow.
- Fixed an issue where some options could become inadvertently disabled.
- Fixed an issue where the list of abilities that can be assigned to the action bar would shift up and down when selecting different slots.
- Added a text alert when attempting to use a weapon skill without the correct weapon type equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the dueling countdown could freeze when a quest has recently been granted.
- Duel results now immediately interrupt the countdown if you lose or forfeit the duel before it begins.
- Fixed an issue where icons on the ability bar would flicker when you ran low on resources.
- Updated several city and zone maps to account for various homes available in Homestead.
- Updated the map key to include the group leader icon.
Source and full patch notes
- Fixed an issue where subtitles would occasionally display the text color incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with subtitles where possessives would use a capital “S” rather than a lowercase “s”.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:44 PM.
vBulletin © 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2014 - 2019 MMOUI