ESOUI

ESOUI (https://www.esoui.com/forums/index.php)
-   AddOn Search/Requests (https://www.esoui.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Any good quality of life addons for Cyrodiil pvp? (https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9334)

Nitrius 08/11/20 09:04 AM

Any good quality of life addons for Cyrodiil pvp?

So am looking for some addons that makes life in Cyrodiil easier, something that could track AP gains/kills and maybe give some sort of status on keeps, is there anything like that out there?

Also while sieging, is it just me or is it very hard to read HP left on gates? I feel its very hit or miss while am targetting something with siege weapons..

Baertram 08/11/20 09:13 AM

I'd use the addon search and search for Cyrodiil, Alliance, PVP, keep or AVA as search terms.
There are quite a lot addons out there but not sure which ones are still maintained and used.

e.g. Cyrodiil Alert 2
Alliance Points Counter
Crown of Cyrodiil
Keep Status
etc.

Nitrius 08/13/20 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baertram (Post 42083)
I'd use the addon search and search for Cyrodiil, Alliance, PVP, keep or AVA as search terms.
There are quite a lot addons out there but not sure which ones are still maintained and used.

e.g. Cyrodiil Alert 2
Alliance Points Counter
Crown of Cyrodiil
Keep Status
etc.

Thank you for the suggestions :)
Using Alliance Points Counter and Cyrodiil Alert 2 so far, CA2 from the start was very nagging so had to turn some notifications of, but it looks good now :)

AlbinoPython 08/13/20 12:04 PM

Shameless plug for my AddOn, Provinatus.

It can help you stay on crown or others in your group, and it can show you different objectives such as keeps and scrolls and indicates if they are under attack. Plus is also shows many other map locations.

Nitrius 08/15/20 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlbinoPython (Post 42103)
Shameless plug for my AddOn, Provinatus.

It can help you stay on crown or others in your group, and it can show you different objectives such as keeps and scrolls and indicates if they are under attack. Plus is also shows many other map locations.

That looks interesting :D
Though am a bit afraid that it might be a bit of a performance hog? Hopefully am wrong, but i'll give it a try :)

AlbinoPython 08/16/20 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitrius (Post 42111)
That looks interesting :D
Though am a bit afraid that it might be a bit of a performance hog? Hopefully am wrong, but i'll give it a try :)

Performance should be good. It mostly displays static icons from the map. Let me know what you think!

ghostbane 08/21/20 03:24 AM

I maintain an addon for AP tools called AP Meter, allows you to set AP goals, view your session statistics, when you are in tick range, ap buff reminder etc

Another excellent Cyrodiil addon would be CyrHUD. Showing you what is under attack, how long it has been etc

sirinsidiator 08/21/20 05:12 AM

Didn't they change it some time ago so you no longer need to be in range of an objective, but instead have to engage in combat there and you will be "subscribed" to the tick until you fight at another objective, regardless of where in Cyrodiil you are?

ghostbane 08/21/20 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirinsidiator (Post 42139)
Didn't they change it some time ago so you no longer need to be in range of an objective, but instead have to engage in combat there and you will be "subscribed" to the tick until you fight at another objective, regardless of where in Cyrodiil you are?

For a defensive tick, yes. Although this would get overwritten if you earn AP on another keep tick range.

It used to work with a capture tick, but I have yet to replicate it working since coming back to the game.