ESOUI

ESOUI (https://www.esoui.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released AddOns (https://www.esoui.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=170)
-   -   KelaPadUI Gamepad UI (https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9337)

rkirgizov 08/12/20 12:26 PM

KelaPadUI Gamepad UI

7 Attachment(s)
Hi, all!

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2740-KelaPadUI.html

Completed the main work on the research interface. Now all the information is in one place - the "KelaPadUI" submenu. Research at crafting stations also works without errors.

Added support for the "Undaunted Pledges Utilities" addon, if you have it installed, then the main information tooltip will contain information about the current pledges, full support is planned in a separate interface.

I am currently working on interfaces for sets and pledges.

Well, there are many more plans)

The installation of TTC, MM, ATT, Undaunted Pledges Utilities is not required.

What the mod does:
1. A new line has been added to the pause menu to access the KelaPadUI interfaces (Research, Sets, Pledges).
2. On crafting stations adds additional information, allows you to disassemble the locked items (eg from the Bank).
3. Adds information to the tooltips in the inventory (trade information from the TTC, MM, ATT), information about the final product of the recipe, the colored name of the weapon, information about the traits of the weapon/armor.
4. Changes the layout of tooltips, their size.
5. Add an information tooltip to the pause menu.
6. Add a researchable icon to the inventory for the researchable items.

rkirgizov 10/25/20 06:41 PM

Version 1.0

4 Attachment(s)
What the mod does:
1. Add an information tooltip to the pause menu. Tooltip contains travel notes: inventory status, research status, information about soul gemes, about Undaunted pledges (need optional addon Undaunted Pledges Utilities).
2. Added a new line in the pause menu that opens access to the Research, Sets, and Undaunted interfaces.
3. Adds information to the tooltips in the inventory (trade information from the TTC, MM, ATT), information about the final product of the recipe, the colored name of the weapon, information about the traits of the weapon/armor.
4. Add a researchable icon to the inventory for the researchable items.
5. Changes the layout of tooltips, font size is smaller now.
6. Researches interface:
6.1. Grid interface with actual information about your researches.
6.2. On crafting stations adds additional information.
6.3. Allows you to disassemble the locked items (except for the items you're wearing) and items from the Bank.
7. Sets interface :
7.1. List interface with 6 filters, search field, comparison mode and info tooltip.
7.2. You can view all items from sets and compare them with equipped items.
7.3. You can send items links, that you are looking for, in the chat.
7.4. You can fast travel to the set search zone.

v. 1.0

The main work with Sets interface is finished.
Now you can view all sets and items related to them in the gamepad interface, send items links you are looking for in the chat, fast travel to the set search zone, and compare sets and items from them.
In plan - to add tracking of favorite sets.

v. 0.5

Completed the main work on the Research interface. Now all the information is in one place - the "KelaPadUI" submenu. Research at crafting stations also works without errors.
Added support for the "Undaunted Pledges Utilities" addon, if you have it installed, then the main information tooltip will contain information about the current pledges, full support is planned in a separate interface.

1. Initial release

A lot of work has been done. As always, I had a question, will there be a demand for it, because I'm not a programmer and spent a lot of time on it, distracted from the game.

What the mod does:
1. A new line has been added to the pause menu to access the KelaPadUI interfaces (Research, Sets, Pledges).
2. On crafting stations adds additional information, allows you to disassemble the locked items (eg from the Bank).
4. Changes the layout of tooltips, their size.
5. Add an information tooltip to the pause menu.
6. Add a researchable icon to the inventory for the researchable items.

rkirgizov 10/28/20 09:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
New info tooltip for traits

rkirgizov 10/29/20 07:50 PM

Add buttons for change active quest in main menu pause.
Add "Quick access" in main menu pause for quick access to some of the scenes.

rkirgizov 11/03/20 04:37 PM

28.10.2020 v. 1.0.5

4 Attachment(s)
28.10.2020 v. 1.0.5
Added compatibility for 6.2.5 : Markarth.
Add Settings module (in KelaPadUI submenu).

rkirgizov 02/21/21 05:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Trading window

jessica_1403 07/06/21 10:40 AM

Kelapadui stopped working

Hi
The addon KelaPadUi suddenly stopped working. I don't know what I have to do to fix it. I get errors when starting the game and if I go to inventory, my game gets stuck. I can move around but I can't do anything else. Not even going into a menu to log out. Will this addon get an update? Cause I really loved it

Grts
Jessica

Sharlikran 07/06/21 01:30 PM

I don't see why you are posting here. Post in the comments section of the mod and copy paste the error into the comments. Then when the author has time he can respond.