ESOUI

ESOUI (https://www.esoui.com/forums/index.php)
-   AddOn Help/Support (https://www.esoui.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Can't Figure out the error, please help. (https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8802)

RipPaw 10/18/19 08:21 PM

Can't Figure out the error, please help.

bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table/struct expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'pairs'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:221: in function 'ZO_Scene:AddFragmentGroup'
EsoUI/Ingame/Battleground/BattlegroundScoreboardInGame.lua:162: in function 'ZO_Battleground_Scoreboard_In_Game:SetupPreferredKeybindFragments'
EsoUI/Ingame/Battleground/BattlegroundScoreboardInGame.lua:130: in function 'ZO_Battleground_Scoreboard_In_Game:OnShowing'
EsoUI/Ingame/Battleground/BattlegroundScoreboardInGame.lua:22: in function 'callback'
EsoUI/Libraries/Utility/ZO_CallbackObject.lua:111: in function 'ZO_CallbackObject:FireCallbacks'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:276: in function 'ZO_Scene:SetState'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Base.lua:197: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Base:ShowScene'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Leader.lua:287: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Leader:ShowScene'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Leader.lua:370: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Leader:OnSceneStateHidden'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Base.lua:271: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Base:OnSceneStateChange'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Leader.lua:317: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Leader:OnSceneStateChange'
EsoUI/Ingame/Scenes/IngameSceneManager.lua:340: in function 'ZO_IngameSceneManager:OnSceneStateChange'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:277: in function 'ZO_Scene:SetState'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:426: in function 'ZO_Scene:OnTransitionComplete'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:421: in function 'ZO_Scene:DetermineIfTransitionIsComplete'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:343: in function 'ZO_Scene:OnSceneFragmentStateChange'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:146: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:SetState'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:156: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:OnHidden'
EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:16: in function '(anonymous)'

Rhyono 10/18/19 09:31 PM

I'm not seeing an immediate cause of that. You might have to take the route of disabling addons and re-enabling them and seeing if it still happens.

RipPaw 10/18/19 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhyono (Post 39436)
I'm not seeing an immediate cause of that. You might have to take the route of disabling addons and re-enabling them and seeing if it still happens.

Thank you for replying but my fear is not an addon in itself but a combination of two or more addons causing this. If I am right that is 12 addon/combinations. So 479001600 combinations are possible if repetition is not allowed.

I guess I have no choice and will try it anyways. Unfortunately, the only way to get that error is in a Battleground, so that is going to take multiple days of trial and error :(

Rhyono 10/18/19 09:45 PM

With only a dozen addons, I'd start by looking at the comments on each of them to see if someone else has already encountered it.

If that doesn't do it, I'd first look at any of your addons that are combat-centric.

Baertram 10/19/19 07:41 AM

Seems to be ralted to battlegrounds so checka ddons which got to do with them first, or combat like Rhyono already pointed to.
Or disable the upper half of your addons and only play with the lower, and if this works do it the other way around to see where in your list the addons may interfere, and then concentrate on teh half where the error happens.

RipPaw 10/19/19 07:46 AM

Thank you for the replies :)

RipPaw 10/20/19 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RipPaw (Post 39435)
bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table/struct expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'pairs'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:221: in function 'ZO_Scene:AddFragmentGroup'
EsoUI/Ingame/Battleground/BattlegroundScoreboardInGame.lua:162: in function 'ZO_Battleground_Scoreboard_In_Game:SetupPreferredKeybindFragments'
EsoUI/Ingame/Battleground/BattlegroundScoreboardInGame.lua:130: in function 'ZO_Battleground_Scoreboard_In_Game:OnShowing'
EsoUI/Ingame/Battleground/BattlegroundScoreboardInGame.lua:22: in function 'callback'
EsoUI/Libraries/Utility/ZO_CallbackObject.lua:111: in function 'ZO_CallbackObject:FireCallbacks'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:276: in function 'ZO_Scene:SetState'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Base.lua:197: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Base:ShowScene'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Leader.lua:287: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Leader:ShowScene'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Leader.lua:370: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Leader:OnSceneStateHidden'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Base.lua:271: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Base:OnSceneStateChange'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager_Leader.lua:317: in function 'ZO_SceneManager_Leader:OnSceneStateChange'
EsoUI/Ingame/Scenes/IngameSceneManager.lua:340: in function 'ZO_IngameSceneManager:OnSceneStateChange'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:277: in function 'ZO_Scene:SetState'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:426: in function 'ZO_Scene:OnTransitionComplete'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:421: in function 'ZO_Scene:DetermineIfTransitionIsComplete'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:343: in function 'ZO_Scene:OnSceneFragmentStateChange'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:146: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:SetState'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:156: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:OnHidden'
EsoUI/Ingame/PlayerProgressBar/PlayerProgressBar.lua:16: in function '(anonymous)'

After an hour of messing with the addons, I have finally figured it out. The issue was caused by an addon called StopIt (prevents you from turning around when accessing menus).

THANK YOU ALL AND ANY THAT TRIED HELPING