ESOUI

ESOUI (https://www.esoui.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Authoring Discussion (https://www.esoui.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=174)
-   -   A New Hero Rises (https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9234)

ZOS_ChipHilseberg 06/25/20 09:23 AM

A New Hero Rises

Hey all,

As of this week I'll be moving on from ESO to a new project here at ZOS. I've been on the ESO team for nearly 10 years and it's been a great time full of exciting challenges. It was an honor to work on an MMO with such a great community behind it, especially all of you here in the addon community. Your efforts have contributed in a large way to making ESO more welcoming and enjoyable for millions of players. Thank you for your hard work and sticking with us, even if we rewrote the APIs that you depended on three different times. Taking over the UI team will be ZOS Dan Batson who has been on the UI team for the past six years, and with ZOS for longer than that. Please give him a warm welcome.

Thanks for all your support.

ZOS Chip Hilseberg

votan 06/25/20 09:51 AM

For me, it was a pleasure and an honor. Thank you so much for helping us. :o

Good luck!
votan

sirinsidiator 06/25/20 09:53 AM

Goodbye Chip! It was an honour and I believe without you, this addon community wouldn't have become what it is today. Hope I didn't annoy you too much with my countless requests (and I hope Dan is prepared for what's to come)! :D

Looking forward to learn what new project you are working on.

manavortex 06/25/20 10:03 AM

So long, Chip, and thanks for all the fish.
Dan has a pair of big boots to fill.

Wheels 06/25/20 10:21 AM

Thanks for everything you've done Chip, and welcome Dan!

Scootworks 06/25/20 10:27 AM

thanks a lot chip for all your support.

and @dan, congrats! looking forward to the hawaii meeting

Baertram 06/25/20 10:30 AM

Hey Chip,

thanks for your effort for the community, and all your support.
I wish you the best for the future projects, stay safe.

Congratulations Dan Batson, and keep up the great work you guys do and did.

Baertram

P.S. Irony:
Do we need to sacrifice anything special for you to summon you into the dev chat, or are goats still okay?

Edit:
I just read it's Lemurs ;-)

Keldor 06/25/20 10:43 AM

Hello Chip,

thanks for you useful comments and explanations. I wish you much fun and success with your new project! :banana:

Keldor

Dolgubon 06/27/20 08:56 PM

Thanks for all your help over the years Chip! I hope you enjoy your new role just as much as you did this one.

ArtOfShred 06/28/20 07:05 AM

Have fun with the new project Chip!

Thanks for all you've done for the game and for us.

Kyoma 06/28/20 09:06 AM

Good luck on your new adventure and take care of all the goats we sent you.

Solinur 07/02/20 03:03 PM

Bye Chip, have fun with your new project and thanks for all the support of the Addon community :)

roderickr1977 07/12/20 09:38 PM

Your efforts have contributed in a large way to making ESO more welcoming and enjoyable for millions of players. Thank you for your hard work and sticking with us, even if we rewrote the APIs that you depended on three different times. omegle