ESOUI

ESOUI (https://www.esoui.com/forums/index.php)
-   Minion (https://www.esoui.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   Can't connnet to internet (https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7349)

cookingbaconsl 09/09/17 08:26 AM

Can't connnet to internet

3 Attachment(s)
Hello.

I've tried following others solutions to this issue to no avail.

I am running Windows 7 64-bit.

As far as I can tell, I am not running any proxies. I have tried disabling MSE and Avast.

Dolby 09/18/17 08:10 AM

The error that is causing the cant connect to internet prompt is this...

Code:

DEBUG 2017-09-06 20:16:41,296 [JavaFX Application Thread] gg.minion.util.FeedClient:checkNetworkConnections(106): Starting network check ...
DEBUG 2017-09-06 20:16:41,297 [JavaFX Application Thread] gg.minion.util.FeedClient:getRoutePlanner(61): System Default Http Proxy.
WARN  2017-09-06 20:16:41,357 [Thread-7] gg.minion.util.FeedClient:run(164): IOException: Invalid argument: connect
WARN  2017-09-06 20:16:41,357 [Thread-8] gg.minion.util.FeedClient:run(164): IOException: Invalid argument: connect
ERROR 2017-09-06 20:16:41,358 [JavaFX Application Thread] gg.minion.controller.MinionController:<init>(147): Catching javafx.fxml.LoadException:
file:/C:/Program%20Files/Minion/app/Minion-jfx.jar!/gg/minion/fxml/Minion.fxml

at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.constructLoadException(FXMLLoader.java:2601)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2571)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2441)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2409)
        at gg.minion.controller.MinionController.<init>(MinionController.java:145)
        at gg.minion.Minion.start(Minion.java:64)
        at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication1$162(LauncherImpl.java:863)
        at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runAndWait$175(PlatformImpl.java:326)
        at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$173(PlatformImpl.java:295)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$174(PlatformImpl.java:294)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflec*****thod.invoke(Method.java:498)
        at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(MethodUtil.java:71)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflec*****thod.invoke(Method.java:498)
        at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(MethodUtil.java:275)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2566)
        ... 13 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at gg.minion.controller.GamePane.startMedRecAd(GamePane.java:89)
        at gg.minion.controller.MinionController.startMedRecAd(MinionController.java:178)
        at gg.minion.controller.MinionController.initialize(MinionController.java:161)
        ... 23 more

Do you happen to have a proxy setup in your default web browser? Or plugins that allow viewing of region locked content?

Baertram 09/18/17 08:14 AM

Change/Check proxy - Video for Windows 7:

Turn of the annoying sound !:p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi5urmiSy9w

cookingbaconsl 09/18/17 04:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok. I checked my proxies as shown in the video and it looks empty. I have attached a screenshot of the windows.

As for Chrome extensions (Chrome is my default), I tried disabling each of my extensions one by one and Minion still won't connect.

I then tried making IE my default and disabling the plugins there and it still won't work. :(

cookingbaconsl 09/18/17 04:50 PM

HOLY CRAP!

So I was going through my programs and decided to uninstall the Killer Network program I had. I wasn't using the card anymore because I got my onboard network working. Didn't think that not using the card would still have the program working.

But YAY! IT CONNECTS!