-   Minion (
-   -   Stuck at loading bar (

DunkleMaterie 10/28/18 01:11 AM

Stuck at loading bar

I have the same problem described in this thread:


Initializing Window controls.
Fetching Global Configuration.
Loading GameConfig for WOW.
Loading GameConfig for ESO.
Loading ESO Categories.
Loading ESO AddOns.
My minion.log shows this error:


DEBUG 2018-10-28 08:54:38,466 [JavaFX Application Thread] gg.minion.controller.MinionController:initWindowControls(500): Controls initialized.
DEBUG 2018-10-28 08:54:38,468 [JavaFX Application Thread] gg.minion.util.FeedClient:checkNetworkConnections(106): Starting network check ...
DEBUG 2018-10-28 08:54:38,469 [JavaFX Application Thread] gg.minion.util.FeedClient:getRoutePlanner(61): System Default Http Proxy.
DEBUG 2018-10-28 08:54:38,996 [Thread-9] gg.minion.util.FeedClient:run(159): Ping Status for 200
DEBUG 2018-10-28 08:54:39,259 [Thread-8] gg.minion.util.FeedClient:run(159): Ping Status for 200
DEBUG 2018-10-28 08:54:39,944 [JavaFX Application Thread] gg.minion.controller.MinionController:initBuildAndVersion(288): Build: 12dbc95eff5898a64f584a3c697dad987c604af8
DEBUG 2018-10-28 08:54:39,945 [JavaFX Application Thread] gg.minion.controller.MinionController:initBuildAndVersion(289): Version: 3.0.7-SNAPSHOT
DEBUG 2018-10-28 08:54:40,596 [Data Initialization Thread] gg.minion.util.GameManager:addGameConfig(117): Adding new GameConfig: ''World of Warcraft''.
DEBUG 2018-10-28 08:54:41,073 [Data Initialization Thread] gg.minion.util.GameManager:addGameConfig(117): Adding new GameConfig: ''Elder Scrolls Online''.
ERROR 2018-10-28 08:54:42,070 [Data Initialization Thread] gg.minion.controller.MinionController:loadGameAddOns(1019): Catching org.codehaus.jackson.JsonParseException: Unexpected character ('<' (code 60)): expected a valid value (number, String, array, object, 'true', 'false' or 'null')
 at [Source: [email protected]; line: 1, column: 2]
        at org.codehaus.jackson.JsonParser._constructError(
        at org.codehaus.jackson.impl.JsonParserMinimalBase._reportError(
        at org.codehaus.jackson.impl.JsonParserMinimalBase._reportUnexpectedChar(
        at org.codehaus.jackson.impl.Utf8StreamParser._handleUnexpectedValue(
        at org.codehaus.jackson.impl.Utf8StreamParser._nextTokenNotInObject(
        at org.codehaus.jackson.impl.Utf8StreamParser.nextToken(
        at gg.minion.controller.MinionController.loadGameAddOns(
        at gg.minion.controller.MinionController.loadGameData(
        at gg.minion.controller.MinionController.lambda$loadGameData$19(
        at java.util.Iterator.forEachRemaining(
        at java.util.Spliterators$IteratorSpliterator.forEachRemaining(
        at gg.minion.controller.MinionController.loadGameData(
        at gg.minion.controller.MinionController.lambda$initData$17(

Before I remove the .minion folder as described in mentioned thread above, I thought, it would be helpful to share this in order to solve the underlying problem.

EDIT: After another restart I managed to get to over the loading bar to installed addon view. To me it seems now there was a server hickup. :banana:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:00 AM.

vBulletin © 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2014 - 2019 MMOUI