ESOUI

ESOUI (https://www.esoui.com/forums/index.php)
-   Minion (https://www.esoui.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   update addons + sort function (https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6355)

Scootworks 06/13/16 07:24 AM

update addons + sort function
 
heyho

how is the update interval, when minion is open and "automatic addon update" is active? sometimes i think, i can start minion and it doesn't update the new addons, or if i run it all the time, updates are done after 2-3h since update release :S

second thing is the sort function of automatic update. is it possible to save the last used sort? i just want to see the newest updates on top, even after closing minion

Dolby 06/14/16 09:39 AM

I believe the data refresh is 1h?

We are working on an update with an option to increase the speed.

Tonyleila 06/14/16 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolby (Post 27433)
We are working on an update with an option to increase the speed.

good to hear :)

Scootworks 06/15/16 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolby (Post 27433)
I believe the data refresh is 1h?

We are working on an update with an option to increase the speed.

ok, and maybe a manual update button?

btw, when a addon is highlightet in automatic update list, you can't read the text, because there is a white text on white bg.
http://i.imgur.com/fXDEiQ9.png

Micke2nd 02/25/20 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scootworks (Post 27412)
second thing is the sort function of automatic update. is it possible to save the last used sort?

+1 vote *************


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:37 PM.

vBulletin © 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2014 - 2020 MMOUI