View Single Post
03/11/15, 06:07 PM   #3
Nolan Kotulan

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks for your answer.

About the "zoom" on UI elements, thanks for your explanations.
I tested it and yes, I confirm that it works, and it's great. I'll maybe* use it.

There's a weird thing however, there is one icon in the inventory on which it doesn't work: the "weapons" one.

*I said "maybe" because I realise just now that I misspoke by talking about "intentory icons".
This isn't what I was looking for in fact.

What I would like to is to disable the "zoom" on inventory items.

Originally Posted by circonian View Post
We can't extract the textures. You could take a screenshot & trace it thats what I did to create the shabby icons for FilterIt. I created a blank 64x64 pixels, and pasted the screenshot into it blowing it up to be just a little smaller than the 64x64 window. Traced it, then did whatever to fill it in.
About the textures, I don't want to extract them (though it would be easier to work on top of them than to design them from scratch), I just want to know what are their dimensions. I saw here that there could be a way to know them but I didn't really understand how to do it as it seems to be more of a coding thing.

Sure I could do like you said, or by trying and trying again until it fits perfectly (the problem with taking screenshots is that the displayed dimensions depend of the resolution). This is how I'll do if I have to but it would be easier and better if someone knows how to to be sure of the dimensions from the beginning. And I definitely need someone that could build the template folder and code to override these elements.

Last edited by Nolan Kotulan : 03/11/15 at 06:44 PM.