View Single Post
05/22/16, 05:30 AM   #3
Didz

Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Greymind Quickslotbar

You are able to change the keybindings according to your needs. The problem with the quickslot sorting is due to ZOs starting the quickslots with 9 instead of 1 so the keys are messed up and the sorting as well.
I've attempted to use Greymind three times now, and try as I might I can't get it to do anything useful.

The main problem with it is that although it provides a Quickslot bar with six/eight boxes on it. The items stored in those quick slot locations are completely invisible. On my PC all I get are six black/dark grey boxes with some vague swirly patterns in them. Somewhere in that misty blackness there might be the image of a potion bottle, but if there is then it's far too dark for me to see it.

And Yes! I did consider that perhaps I hadn't got the settings right, or that my eyesight is so poor I can see colours in small boxes. So, just to make sure I wasn't missing something I checked out a few videos to see if anyone else had got it working.

So, as you can see, this guy is doing exactly what I did. He puts potions and food into his quick slots, and nothing is showing in the Greymind Quick Slot Bar as a result (except a small number indicating how many of the mystery item there is in that location.) And what exactly the mysterious P numbers are i never determined.

So, Greyminds Add-On is a fail as far as I'm concerned. I need something that shows me what is in each quick slot and maps those quick slots accurately to a function key.

/youtu.be/jRWtGKVQFb4

Last edited by Didz : 05/22/16 at 05:35 AM.