View Single Post
05/22/16, 06:40 AM   #5
Didz

Hi @Baertram

Thanks for your suggestion.

I've just finished tested Greymind (yet again - this is the fourth attempt to get it to work) and I did everything you suggested but it made no difference. So, if all your guild are successfully using this add-on then they must either have a different GFX card to me or better eyesight than I do.

Having said that I did discover that if I turned off the opacity setting (which for some reason means setting opacity to 100%, which is a bit counter-intuitive) I did manage to get images of the potions in each quick slot to appear in the bars boxes.

For a moment I thought I'd solved the problem, but then when I tried turning on the Key-binding information, which is pretty much the whole point of the bar for me. I found the result were even more bizarre and meaningless than they were on AUI.

I had the key bindings set-up logically e.g.

Quick Slot 1 = F1
Quick Slot 2 = F2
Quick Slot 3 = F3 etc up to 8 = F8

But what appeared on the Greymind Bar was +F13; +F14; +F15 etc. These are keys that don't even appear on my G510 Gaming Keyboard, let alone being bound to my quick slots.

To make matters worse in testing what happened when I pressed a function key, it seems that this Addon suffers from exactly the same problem as AUI, in that F1 does not select the content of the first quick slot shown on the bar, but the fourth, and so on.

So, not only does Greymind not show the function keys mapped to the quick slots correctly, but it displays labels for function keys that don't even exist on the keyboard.

So, not much use to me I'm afraid.