View Single Post
04/25/24, 10:43 PM   #3
Tia413
Sorry I haven't been able to respond until now but today was a Chemotherapy day for me, so I have been weak and sleeping. Plus I stayed up late last night farming dolmens after Zos' surprise maintenance announcement , which didn't help any. I thank you for putting in the effort to try to help me figure out my issue.

Ok made the new addon folder > installed only what you requested me to add + their dependencies > logged into the game > did not touch any of the settings for the addons (just left them as they were when I downloaded them) > did the guild History request for the 4 guilds I am in >no traffic jams this time when requesting guild history (all bars are green) >went to banker to scan the 2 trading guilds I am in and I got no blank black windows like I had previously > scanned first of the 2 trading guilds I am in and done a /reloadui > no issues with first /reloadui > scanned the larger trading guild I am in and done a /reloadui with no issues > traveled to Elden Root and scanned the first 4 guild kiosks I found there with no issues (including /reloadui after scanning each one) .

So obviously I do have an addon installed in my original Addons folder that is conflicting with MM. Or at least that is how it looks at this point.

This is going to be a joy to figure out. Figured out how to upload screenshots.
So here is a full list of every add on and dependency that I have installed in my Original Addons folder. Maybe you will spy something that I have missed.
And once again Thank You for taking the time to try to help me. It is greatly appreciated!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Addons 1.png
Views:	90
Size:	831.5 KB
ID:	1697  Click image for larger version

Name:	Addons 2.png
Views:	78
Size:	831.4 KB
ID:	1698  Click image for larger version

Name:	Addons 3.png
Views:	76