View Single Post
05/12/14, 04:13 AM   #63
edwar368
I am not an add-ons author so the detailed technical responses here, some are over my head. I do use a lot of add-ons, and this issue only occurs on 1 of my 8 chars (the main one with the most add-ons installed). My experiments do seem to bare out that this is an API limitation
I have disabled add-ons individually and if they didn't stop the issue, I re enabled them, so basically I am only disabling 1 add-on at a time.
The add-on that is causing this for me is Wykkds framework 1.4.21.1.
When I disable this, the error goes away. As an aside, when I disable this, one of my other add-ons (Research Buddy) is also disabled due to dependency, however I ruled this add-on out, by re-enabling Wykkds frame work and disabling research buddy on its own, and I did not get the issue. So from my perspective, it is definitely Wykkyds framework that is pushing it over the edge on my main.
However, I do use Wykkyds Framework on my alts, (just for the toolbar) and most other add-ons are disabled, and on my alts, i do not get the issue
I am not actually sure what the impact of the error is, because it only occurs once on logon and if I reloadui, but I do not see anything not working as a result of the error. So its just a nuisance at the moment, not a major issue