View Single Post
03/09/14, 07:07 PM   #17
Cyrus
Wink Templar Healer Restoring Light and Restoration Staff

Breton Templar, One hand and shield with restoration staff. I was very aggressive trying to learn the healing and buffing capabilities of the Templar.

Restoring Light = here is my combo for this skill line. Ultimate -Remembrance (morph Rite of Passage), Lingering Ritual (morph Healing Ritual), Radiant Aura (morph Restoring Aura) Passive: Light Weaver- effects these three skills even morphed.

Restoration Staff = (to go with Restoring Light Combo) Healing Springs (Grand Healing morph) Mutagen (Regeneration morph) and Quick Siphon (Force Siphon morph)
Passives = Restoration Expert and Restoration Master

For your basic rotation this is the best healing set up- some magika, some stamina, all good heals and Radiant Aura to help keep your stamina up for Heaking Springs (HS gives 130 Magika/player affected) Mutagen and Quick Siphon and also if you need to block or sprint during the battle.

For all out Healer and Buffer mode keep flip weapon to restoration staff still for second set of skills: (Restoring Light) Cleansing Ritual, Rune Focus and (Restoration Staff) Blessing of Protection and Steadfast Ward. Put Radiant Aura in 5 spot here too and Remembrance in Ultimate just in case. Between these two set-ups you can heal, buff and debuff a ton. Sprint when you need to, and block well also.

*Edit
FYI I was healing and buffing ungrouped random players getting kill leveling experience, skill experience, mob loot and quest advancement from never actually killing a mob myself. So in theory, you could make it to level 50 and max your healing and buffing skills without ever killing a mob directly yourself. That is amazing. I didn't say feasible, but it could be done in theory. I spent a few points in the dawn's
wrath line to kill mobs myself, but i tried to buy the least I could just to see if I could do it. and I could no problem.

Last edited by Cyrus : 03/09/14 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Edit Note on leveling