View Single Post
04/27/22, 10:55 PM   #1
NeuroticPixels
Addon Addict

Premium Member
Lightbulb Request: Auto-Organize Newly Looted Items

Hi!

If it's possible, I'm requesting an addon that automatically organizes your inventory. Your regular bag and your craftbag. Whether it triggers right when you loot something, or when you open your bags. Doesn't matter to me.

I still want the "new item" icon (though I could do without the animation!), but I don't want all the new things I've looted to be stuck at the top of my inventory until I close and reopen my inventory.
Sometimes, I have sooo many new items since I last looked in my bag, that I have to close and reopen my bag several times before all the new items get organized into the rest of the items.
It's very annoying, in my opinion.

Is this possible? I've already tried searching around for an addon that does this, and I know that FCO ItemSaver gives me the option to remove the "new item" icon and animation... but I like the icon. And using that option doesn't organize the items. They're still at the top of the list until I refresh my bag by closing it and reopening it.

Help! <3

Edit/Update:
The more I think about it, the more I think that keeping the "new item" icon may not be possible. That would be fine.

Last edited by NeuroticPixels : 04/27/22 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Edited to also include "craftbag", and a lack of the "new item" icon would be okay.