View Single Post
02/21/16, 08:30 PM   #2
Tonyleila

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That sounds awesome I'll test it and can send you some infos about NB and DK here.

EDIT:

1) Any way to turn off the gray out of the icons when the buff is gone? I'd like it to just go away at 0 sec.

2) Coud you add an option to make spells that only provide major/minor buffs show this buffs even if the option to show them is disabled? (e.g. Drain Power from NBs, Immovable from Heavy Armor, Evasion from Medium Armor)
--> Same problem for potions they don't show up any more when the major/minor buff filter is active (only need one icon from them since they all run out at the same time even if it gives 3 buffs --> maybe you can add an indicator to the spell icon (e.g. a "3" when you got 3 buffs from the potion)

3) Also I guess you know german translation is messed up

4) Woud be cool if you coud give us some more customization options to change the look of the bars. I'd like to have it more minimalistic e.g. just square bars with a 1px black border (like my unitframes)

5) Any way to automaticly move buffs from the long buff display to the short buff display when they go below the "short buffs threshold"? I think the AddOn did this before but not seeing this any more?

6) Also woud be smart if you set the "short buffs threshold" to 33sec instead of 30 because thats the duration of "Momentum" (2hand skill)

7) Sort direction "As Casted" woud be nice not shure if this is possible but the effect woud be that it shows the buffs/debuffs show in the order you casted them.

8) Auras being DUBBLE tracked: (i hope its ok to just tell you the spell IDs else I woud tell you the german names)
SHOULD NOT DISPLAY= SND

46605 SND 57480
40215 SND 57481
63352 SND 64946 and 64945
46670 SND 46672 (46670 = Propelling shield 46672 = name of this spell is "V" and it refreshes every 2 sec there is nothing about this in the tooltip)
35924 is missing the 4sec runspeed buff (Double Take)
40642 is missing the 5sec runspeed buff (Quick Cloak)
43287 is missing the 1,5sec cast timer (overflowing altar)
Soul Strike is missing the 3,9sec cast timer
Flurry is missing the cast timer
36300 disappears as soon as I teleport to my shadow (you can't teleport to the shadow again untill recasted but the shadow stays active and attacks mobs)
- green dragon blood only shows its major and minor buffs with the IDs 61890 and 61889(this one has the green icon) --> so shows nothing when the major/minor buffs are off.
- filter for Vamp/WW is on but it shows the Vamp Phase 4 debuff (35792) anyway on myself
- Cleansing ritual: it only display its heal ticks (26286) every 2 sec but the main 12 sec buff is not shown (but its shown in the original UI) (please remove heal ticks display its useless only need the 12 sec buff icon)
- Spear shards Duration 6sec --> not displayed in the original ui so no display in the addon

Last edited by Tonyleila : 02/21/16 at 11:34 PM.