View Single Post
04/28/19, 03:34 PM   #3
Drakanwulf

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
@sirinsidiator, Excellent suggestion, sir. I think the sooner this is done, the more reliable our game environment will become and the better the Minion maintenance program will get at checking and verifying add-on packages before downloading them. I would be happy to help out in any way that I can be of assistance.

I have already done much of what you suggested as part of my pursuit of my "windmill" quest to load all my NA Live add-ons without having to turn the OOD checkbox ON. I have been successful by making the packaging and manifest files changes as you have suggested in this post.

Converting the add-ons to standalone and to current manifest settings was not difficult; mostly time consuming. The most difficult part was determining which of the add-ons needed their OOD library versions rather than the newer ESOUI versions because their add-on code that used the libraries had never been updated to use any of the updated library functions. I think these out-of-date, "private" libraries will prove to be an issue with add-ons that are no longer being maintained by anyone.

Last edited by Drakanwulf : 04/28/19 at 03:38 PM.