View Single Post
07/13/20, 04:14 PM   #2
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There are no steps in a manner of speaking. This isn't something you can just perform certain steps and then everything is fine. I guess what I am getting at is you feel there is a specific issue and specific steps to resolve it. There is nothing specific about this at all.

First off the warning about too many anchors just happens. Mod authors know why. It's
Originally Posted by Gitter
anchors define how ui elements are positioned relative to each other. simply put the first anchor defines a position, the second defines the size of a control.
check this page: https://wiki.esoui.com/Control:SetAnchor
sirinsidiator gave me that answer the last time I asked. So seeing that warning should not be your focus where you feel that in the past you had a warning and then an addon name, and now you don't.

You have done the proper thing first by disabling your mods. The next step is to use Minion and reinstall them all. See the above screen shot.

Then you wan to pick a mod you want to test with. You are only going to enable one mod so click the triangle to expand the dependencies. Then enable the libraries it requires.

The screen shot above shows libraries. You want to enable the libraries for the one mod you enable to test with.

Some people ask, "Did you check out of data Addons" and yes that's a good idea but as I mention in the screen shot, doesn't mean it's going to work properly. The above screen shot was explaining to reload the persons UI.

Because you have a completely different problem you will have to enable one mod and log out until you find what is causing the issue. Then uninstall that mod and it's dependencies as long as the dependencies are not used by something else.

TL;DR There is no short easy or automated way. This will take you a while to figure out and in the end you may not be able to use one of the mods you were previously using.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 07/13/20 at 04:21 PM.