View Single Post
08/27/23, 09:10 PM   #14
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't think you noticed I used the same data for Example #9 with version 3.7.67 and the same data for Example #12 with the current version at that time. The graph is not drawn any better between the two versions, at all. Nor is there any difference in how the exact same data is drawn between ATT and MM. Which to get that you have to have outlier trimming disabled for MM.

Today was a good day to update my data and make backups. So I made new 60 day graphs. Example #14 and Example #15 look nearly identical. I don't see how 3.7.67 is drastically drawing the graph better when using the same data.

As I already explained, the graph is simply a dot within a square and where the dot is placed is based on the data the user has. If your data makes the graph look terrible and my data makes the graph look terrible, then that's how it looks based on the pricing of the sales data. If someone in another guild has better looking graphs then their prices are simply different and it just happens to look better. If it looked better in Sepetmeber of 2021 then yes, the pricing data at that time made it look exactly like it shows in my documentation for that time when that screenshot was taken.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 08/27/23 at 09:30 PM.