View Single Post
07/27/20, 01:14 PM   #7
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't think there is a way that it is not functioning at all if you have it active. I'm not really trying to optimize it's performance but make reasonable changes for my own personal use. What I find is that it will get to a specific routine to request guild information and then because of Zos, it is constantly on cooldown at that point.

I am not sure I would try my personal copy because as I make changes one thing I am doing is making sure the settings you can change from the settings menu are used by the program. That may sound counter intuitive but what I mean as an example is that when you move the slider to preserve data for 21 or 30 days of history, with my version that actually effects the program. There is a chance the ESOUI version would use that setting if you change the setting to use Account Wide. If you do though it will then trim data as it sees fit at that point according to the settings you have chosen.

I am not really done with the changes I want to make before trying to see if it could be officially released. However, the mod works and scans just fine.

Also one thing to mention. You need at least one sale on the trader before it will examine that trading guild. I'm sure you do but just as a reassurance if you do then it will scan the guild data. I'm getting constant feedback from it hourly.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 07/27/20 at 05:26 PM.