View Single Post
05/22/14, 05:03 PM   #9
thelegendaryof

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lucifer66 View Post
You know what, just forget that whole thing, I can see you guys don't take requests here. You just shoot them down. I'll work on it myself. I should have just done that in the first place rather than ask for help. When will I learn that places like this don't help anyone.
Just a friendly advice - try to ask them directly by simply writing an Ingame-Ticket. They'll 99.99% tell you that its forbidden and can lead to a ban as it 's something they didn't intend as it gives you an big advantage over every other player not having it.

Aside from that you'll probably not find a way to do so within the possibilities of the API itself.

And Wy's Outfitter swaps them based on the weapon / armor equipped.
You a) can't equip weapons / switch skills in combat and b) even if you could -
you couldn't swap it as fast as directly having access to 10 keybindings at a fingertip
(for an even slightly skillfull player a few (micro-)-seconds are a big difference - PvP wise).

However - putting that aside - what could be considered legit is if you just display them like in your screenshot above and having to press weaponswitch button with it 's internal cooldown before you can access either one - as in keeping it the same mechanic just displaying both at once. That might be possible.

Last edited by thelegendaryof : 05/22/14 at 05:14 PM.