View Single Post
05/22/14, 05:10 PM   #11
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Lucifer66 View Post
<snip>I don't believe it can't be done either because WoW has the same thing with .lua files <snip>
As Dolby said, you are correct in that both use Lua as their scripting language. However, as Dolby also said, just because they use the same scripting language doesn't mean that their APIs are the same. Zenimax has not given us the 'tools' to allow us to create those extra bars. It's not in their API and without it there is no possible way for us to create the bars you are asking for.

As for the whole rant thing, everyone who has been involved in it needs to settle down. See rule 1.
Originally Posted by Lucifer66 View Post
You know what, just forget that whole thing, I can see you guys don't take requests here. You just shoot them down. I'll work on it myself. I should have just done that in the first place rather than ask for help. When will I learn that places like this don't help anyone.
You obviously have absolutely no idea where you are. Our communities are constantly hailed as being some of the best communities out there for helping one another, responding to user requests, generally being actual communities rather than just a bunch of random users on some generic forum.