Thread: Librarian
View Single Post
05/31/22, 03:01 PM   #113
Orionik
New version

Hello,

I found this addon interesting and as it has not been updated for a long time, I did some changes on my side. I have added a few features (the main one is adding some icons in ESO's lore library to know from there which book you have read and which you haven't) and fixed several bugs (the way the data was stored, some book could never appear in Librarian).
So now I would like to share what I have done with everyone, but to do that I need the write access to this addon
I tried to contact Flamage and calia1120 by e-mail last week but so far I didn't get an answer. I guess they haven't been playing ESO for a while now...

So, I was wondering if someone else could give me the write acces to this addon ? I could create a new addon which would be an updated version of this one but it is always annoying for players to have to uninstall the previous one and install another and it could easily lead to save corruption

If it is possible, don't hesitate to send me an e-mail so we can chat and I can show you what I have done.

Thanks