View Single Post
07/23/20, 12:42 PM   #5
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
So I downloaded SetMeUp because it was the newest and it works fine if you have LibStub installed so make sure you download the most recent version of that.

There will be an error when you try to load the saved settings.

First Step

Open Core.lua from the SetMeUp\Components\Core folder.

Line 193: CHAT_SYSTEM:SetChannelCategoryColor(tonumber(settingID), tonumber(redColor), tonumber(greenColor), tonumber(blueColor))

Change to:

-- CHAT_SYSTEM:SetChannelCategoryColor(tonumber(settingID), tonumber(redColor), tonumber(greenColor), tonumber(blueColor))

Second Step

After you activate the mod and are logged in use the following.

/smu save thename

Just type that exactly. The description page says 'profile name' with a space and that's not what it means. It means any name. I chose to not use a space because it doesn't make sense since a space is usually a separator.

Third Step

Log onto the char where you want to import or load the setting into.

/smu load thename

And that will load the settings just fine.

NOTE

The mod is old and things have changed. It probably won't do everything. I liked it because one of my chars had some of the chat colors altered when I was testing mods. I was able to use this to load the saved settings and get my chat colors restored to what my other chars use. It may not be perfect but it could help save you some time at least.

Also

https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8989

It looks like Baertram provided a solution to another mod if you would like to try it.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 07/27/20 at 09:09 AM.