View Single Post
07/19/19, 10:47 PM   #3
Dawnsight
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
So after using the strings that I could from ZOS, these are the one that would still need translations. While some of the words are parts of other phrases, I'm not sure how it would work in another language.

I am so surprised that "Kills" was not there. I will also look into 'rephrasing' so I can use more common terms.

Thanx

Lua Code:
  1. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_COSTS", "Costs/Fees") -- Fees for repairs and teleporting
  3. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_TRANSACTION_INCOME", "Income") --
  4. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_TRANSACTION_EXPENSE", "Expenses") --
  5. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_TRANSACTION_NET", "Net") -- The difference between Income and Expense
  7. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_EXDISCOVERY", "Discovery") -- finding a new point of interest
  8. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_EXKILL", "Kills") --
  9. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_EXSKILLBOOK", "Skill Book") --
  10. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_EXTRADESKILL", "Trade Skill") --
  11. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_EXACHIEVEMENT", "Achieve") -- earning an achievement like Dungeon Vanquisher
  13. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_LOAD_LEDGER_ON_INIT", "Load Ledger on Initialization")
  14. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_LOAD_LEDGER_DESCRIP", "Check to load save transaction values when character loads")
  15. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_TRACK_GOLD", "Track Gold") -- record gold income and spending
  16. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_TRACK_GOLD_DESCRIP", "Check to track gold transactions.")
  17. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_TRACK_APOINTS", "Track Alliance Points")
  18. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_TRACK_APOINTS_DESCRIP", "Check to track Alliance Points transactions.")
  19. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_TRACK_TELVAR", "Track Tel Var")
  20. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_TRACK_TELVAR_DESCRIP", "Check to track Tel Var transactions.")
  21. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_TRACK_EXP", "Track Experience") -- record Experience earned
  22. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_TRACK_EXP_DESCRIP", "Check to track Experience Sources.")
  23. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_TRACK_RATE", "Track Rate") -- record how fast currencies change
  24. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_TRACK_RATE_DESCRIP", "Check to track rates of income.")
  25. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_MINUTES_TRACKED", "Minutes Tracked")
  26. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_MINUTES_TRACKED_DESCRIP", "Number of minutes used to calculate rate.")
  27. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_NEED_TO_RELOAD_UI", "Will need to reload the UI.")
  29. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_XP_NEED", "Need")
  30. ZO_CreateStringId("SI_MONEYWHERE_RATE_FOR_X_MIN", "Rate for %d Minutes") -- Rate = How fast, the %d is where the number of minutes will go