View Single Post
04/26/14, 12:09 PM   #49
LilBudyWizer
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Personally, to me, you might consider throwing the guy a lifeline rather than assuming he's a creep. Rather than working feverishly to shut him down you might consider trying to fold him in. He created a professional looking site, paid for a listing on Bing. He seems to be making an legitimate effort rather just being annoying like the gold spammers spewing gibberish to bypass spam filters for some unfathomable reason since you can't even tell what they are attempting to advertise any more. It seems likely he's just a guy with a dream he didn't research adequately.

I am assuming this isn't a full commercial site, that it's basically a community site. If anyone getting a salary at this point it would seem likely it's paid by ZAM Networks and not off revenues from this site. Likely ZAM Networks doesn't make enough to justify it as a full commercial site due to the lack of apparent advertising on places like Wowhead. Assuming that this is, basically, a community site then this guy is largely a misdirected volunteer. So use him for something useful. Give him some direction on what would be useful subsite if actually had the time to do it.

Just my view.