View Single Post
09/27/19, 09:55 AM   #1
NeuroticPixels
Addon Addict

Premium Member
Question How To Get "ItemPreview" Addon Working?

Hi. I'm really interested in getting the discontinued addon "ItemPreview" working for myself and my S.O.

We'd really love an addon that would allow us to preview things the default game doesn't allow you to, especially from item links, etc. (My impression is that ItemPreview adds this functionality.)

...But, I can't figure it out. I don't know if the instructions on the comment page are just misleading, or if I'm totally missing something here. Please help.

While it would be wonderful if someone took over the addon and kept it in working order, I'm not going to hold my breath. I know everyone is super busy, and taking over someone else's work probably doesn't feel as rewarding as it all being purely your own work. I get it. Plus, I imagine someone would have done it already if anyone wanted to do it.
(What could potentially entice someone to take over the addon?)

Here's a snippet from the addon's comment page:

Originally Posted by amber1019
Originally Posted by Gamer1986PAN
Here is a link to chinamicah's Workaround-Zip-Archive - just replace the existing "Crafting Preview" folder.

Additional you should go with Rhyono's furniture preview fix here https://gofile.io/?c=PlVwEo
found this one here https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info....html#comments
I'm extremely confused. Whether I download this manually with my browser or use Minion to install it, I only end up with a "FurniturePreview" folder. That's all that's in the zip file. I don't have a "CraftingPreview" or "ItemPreview" folder.
But from what I've read, I should have all 3 folders.
Help? Please?

It would be great if someone would post a link to a fully working version, so we don't have to download multiple things and do the fixes ourselves. More likely to screw up doing it ourselves. Or just be totally confused, like I am.
Thank you in advance for any helpful responses. <3